Alexander Bayne Centre
Bayne St, Bendigo Hospital campus
(03) 5454 7646
24 hours 7 days a week
- The centre is a newly build Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Unit. The centre was opened on August 1998. It is located in the grounds of the Bendigo Hospital and provides assessment and short-term treatment for persons between the ages of 16-64 years.
- To provide assessment and short-term treatment for persons between the ages of 16-64 years.
Services and Facilities:
- Single room accommodation.
- Activity areas provided for the patients while they are treated in the centre.
-Interview rooms and offices, and is designed to provide privacy and safety.
- Clients are referred to the unit via the Regional Triage Service.