- Extensive site featuring agriculture-related databases,
Canadian Environmental Law Association <http://www.cela.ca>
- Background information on environmental law and policy
issues. Good documentation on the environmental record of the
Concerned Walkerton Citizens <http://walkerton.8m.com>
- Web site of local action group working to represent citizens
in an independent non-partisan inquiry into the Walkerton E.
Contamination: The Poisonous Legacy of Ontario's
Environmental Cutbacks <http://www.connexions.org/walkerton/contamin.htm>
- Article by Ulli Diemer examining the background to the
The Corporate Web <http://webhome.idirect.com/~rouleau/corpweb.htm>
- Information about the corporations which make political
contributions to, and benefit from, the Harris Progressive
Conservative government in Ontario.
Council of Canadians <http://www.canadians.org>
- National advocacy organization concerned with a range of
issues including water privatization.
Great Lakes United <http://www.glu.org/>
- An international coalition dedicated to preserving and
restoring the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River ecosystem. Useful
background documents on water issues.
Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority <http://svca.on.ca>
- Conservation authority for the Saugeen River watershed.