- June 6-8, 2013; Whitmire SC
- This year located on Main Street in Whitmire.
- Sponsored by the Whitmire Jaycees
- Carnival rides provided by PALMETTO AMUSEMENTS.
- Parade Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Lots of food
- Craft and Vendor Booths
- Live Entertainment Each Night
- Thursday night GOSPEL IN THE STREETS
- Thursday unlimited carnival rides for one price
- Friday night street dance featuring TBA
- Saturday street dance featuring TBA
The PARTY IN THE PINES is a 3-day festival held in Whitmire, S.C. This is the festival's 26th year. For three days the Whitmire Jaycees will close Main Street for fun and frolic for the young and young-at-heart. The festival attracts thousands of people from surrounding counties to this small town of less than 2000. One thing that sets this festival apart from others is that it is strictly an evening event. Hours are as follows:
Thursday: 6:00 p.m.- 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 p.m. - midnight
Saturday: 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
||| SOUTH CAROLINA JAYCEES ||| UNITED STATES JAYCEES COMMUNITY CALENDAR |||