- June 12-14, 2014; Whitmire SC
- Located on Main Street in Whitmire.
- Sponsored by the Whitmire Jaycees
- Carnival rides provided by PALMETTO AMUSEMENTS.
- Parade Saturday 12 Noon.
- Lots of food
- Craft and Vendor Booths
- Live Entertainment Each Night
- Thursday night GOSPEL IN THE STREETS featuring FEARLESS FIFE and more.
- Thursday unlimited carnival rides for one price
- Friday night is "Local's Night." We will feature a WCS Talent Show, The Mattie Phifer Band, then DJ music until 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday street dance at 7:30 p.m. featuring CODY WEBB.
The PARTY IN THE PINES is a 3-day festival held in Whitmire, S.C. This is the festival's 27th year. For three days the Whitmire Jaycees will close Main Street for fun and frolic for the young and young-at-heart. The festival attracts thousands of people from surrounding counties to this small town of less than 2000. One thing that sets this festival apart from others is that it is strictly an evening event. Hours are as follows:
Thursday: 6:00 p.m.- 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
||| SOUTH CAROLINA JAYCEES ||| UNITED STATES JAYCEES COMMUNITY CALENDAR |||