- June 7-9, 2018
- Located on Main Street in Whitmire, S.C.
- Sponsored by the Whitmire Jaycees
- Carnival rides provided by TBA
- Thursday Carnival:
- Parade Saturday 5:30 P.M.
- Lots of food
- Craft and Vendor Booths
- Live Entertainment Each Night
- Thursday night GOSPEL IN THE STREETS
- Friday night street dance featuring BRENDAN ROBERTS
- Saturday street dance at 7:00 p.m. featuring CITY LIGHTS
The PARTY IN THE PINES is a 3-day festival held in Whitmire, S.C. This is the festival's 30th year. For three days the Whitmire Jaycees will close Main Street for fun and frolic for the young and young-at-heart. The festival attracts thousands of people from surrounding counties to this small town of less than 2000. One thing that sets this festival apart from others is that it is strictly an evening event. Hours are as follows:
Thursday: 6:00 p.m.- 11:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
||| SOUTH CAROLINA JAYCEES ||| UNITED STATES JAYCEES COMMUNITY CALENDAR |||