"Dragon Energy" comes from energy coiled and twisted to the surface of the earth from magnetic ley lines that criss-cross the globe, and the whole Earth is viewed as the "Body of the Dragon."
Symbolic attributes of The Dragon necessary to utilize for the calling:
-Incense (Dragon's Blood)
-Metal (Gold, but Iron may be substituted)
Symbol (Dragon's Eye, a down-ward looking picture on a 3 sided pyramid)
To call the Dragon:
1. Choose a secluded clearing outdoors, preferably high on a hill/mountaintop (such high places are sacred to the Dragon).
2. Cast a circle of 12 stones, using your own height as a diameter. Spread gold/iron filings lightly within.
3. With the Sword, etch the Dragon's Eye symbol onto the ground within the circle. The site is now ready for use.
4. At dawn, or High Noon (the 2 threshold times sacred to the Dragon), enter he circle and burn Dragon's Blood resin upon coals you kindle therein.
5. When ready, stand in the very center of the Dragon's Eye and hold the Sword with both hands high overhead, pointed downward.
6. Thrice intone, with a voice loud and powerful, the Grand Evocation of the Dragon:
"Cum saxum saxorum
In duersum montum oparum da,
In quinatum- Draconis!"
7. Plunge the sword deep into the Earth/Body of the Dragon with one swift motion.
8. Be seated in the center of the eye, legs crossed.
9. Close your eyes and await the coming of the Dragon.
To banish the Dragon-presence, simply remove the sword from the earth.
WARNING: Do Not leave the protective circle until the "sword has been pulled from the stone."
For symbol of power and authority, wear golden dragon eyes on High Holy Days.