"Collectors Helping Collectors"
Thank you for visiting this site. On this site you will find die-cast related information, links, news and rumors. You will also find links to official web sites along with links to other diecast collector sites.
On this site you will also find a link to the FREE Die-Cast Trade Board wich offers one of the best places on the internet to buy, sell, or trade die-cast for FREE. No listing fees. No final value fees. No seller fees. No buyer fees.
It's all for the fun of the die-cast hobby. Please enjoy the site and feel free to bookmark it and come back often.
FREE Diecast Trade Board
Click above to BUY, SELL, or TRADE diecast.
Paint Scheme News and Rumors
- Action Father's Day Promotion at MIS in June on....Father's Day: A Father's Day promotion will run on June 20, 2004 at Michigan Speedway for the NEXTEL Cup Series. This race falls on Father's Day and as part of a recognition program of the inspiration of family and racing. Action has proposed that drivers pay tribute to their Father and the connection they have built through racing. Each car that carries this special package will have a "Happy Father's Day" on the car along with "Thanks Dad" on the TV panel. The Fathers name will appear on the passenger side above the door. Driver's announced so far include: #8-Dale Earnhardt Jr. #33-Kerry Earnhardt, #15-Michael Waltrip, #41-Casey Mears, #42-Jamie McMurray and #20-Tony Stewart.
- Harvick special paint at The Challenge: Kevin Harvick will show up in a Snap-On paint scheme at the NEXTEL All-Star race in Charlotte [Lowe's Motor Speedway] on May 22nd. For the second year in a row Snap-On is sponsoring the car for this event.
- Gordon, Pepsi and a Billion: #24-Jeff Gordon and Pepsi Team up again to bring the Pepsi “Billion” car back to the track at the July 3rd, 2004 Pepsi 400 in Daytona.
- #24 Rainbow returns: Jeff Gordon and the No. 24 team's DuPont rainbow paint scheme is returning for the inaugural NASCAR® Nextel All-Star Challenge on May 22, 2004. The rainbow paint scheme was a mainstay throughout Gordon's first three NASCAR Cup Series championships and became one of the most recognized cars on the NASCAR circuit.
- #48 Johnson Power of Pride Once again Lowe’s will be celebrating patriotism when they roll out the #48 Power of Pride at Lowe's Motor Speedway in May with driver Jimmie Johnson.
- Stewart and Harvick team up for Lowe's Busch race: In a one-of-a-kind Busch Race, Action Performance has teamed up American Rocker “Kid Rock” and NASCAR Champion Tony Stewart in a Kevin Harvick owned Busch Car. The car will race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway over Memorial Day weekend.
- Special Mobil Scheme for Newman: #12-Ryan Newman is scheduled to run a special Mobil 1 30th Anniversay paint scheme at the California race on May 2.
- Marlin and Ketucky Derby: The official Kentucky Derby logo will appear on Sterling Marlin's #40 Coors Light Dodge in the Aaron's 499 at Talladega, six days before the 130th running of the Kentucky Derby.
- Rusty and Kodak: Rusty Wallace is scheduled to run a Kodak paint scheme on his #2 Dodge at Watkins Glen in August, marking the first time Wallace will drive with another sponsor since he has been with the Miller Brewing Company. Kodak's main headquarters are located in Rochester, N.Y., and this opportunity now gives them more exposure on the track along with Wallace's teammate Brendan Gaughan, who is also sponsored by Kodak.
- Special D-Day Scheme for Labonte at Dover: Its rumored that #18-Bobby Labonte wil run a D-Day scheme as this year marks the 60th Anniversary of D-Day, Labonte and Dover race sponsor MBNA will re-paint the Joe Gibbs NEXTEL Cup #18 with a vintage war plane design. The car will carry the decals and the insignias of this war-time in America. June 6 Dover.
- Reverse for Tony: Special Scheme for Tony Stewart at California Speedway in September, a reverse scheme of some sort for the #20 Home Depot Chevy.
- Olympics Scheme for Labonte: Terry Labonte is scheduled to run a special Olympic Paint scheme at Pocono on August 1st .
- Mountain Dew Back with the #19 and will sponsor the #9: #9-Kasey Kahne, NASCAR Nextel Cup Series rookie, is the newest member of the Mountain Dew team. Kahne joins his Evernham Motorsports teammate, #19-Jeremy Mayfield, who has been sponsored by Mountain Dew since the 2002 season. Pepsi-Cola North America, makers of Mountain Dew, announced an agreement with Evernham Motorsports to extend their sponsorship to include rookie driver Kasey Kahne and the over-the-wall crew of Kahne’s #9 Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge who compete in the Nextel Cup Series. The Evernham Motorsports pit crews for Kahne and Jeremy Mayfield will be known as the “Dew Crews.” Kahne’s Dodge Dealers/UAW Dodge will race in a special Mountain Dew color scheme for one race in 2004. In addition, Kahne and Mayfield will appear on in-store display materials and make appearances during the season for Mountain Dew. This marks the fourth straight year that Mountain Dew has sponsored Evernham Motorsports drivers and teams. Pepsi’s involvement with NASCAR began when the sport was introduced in 1948. Today, Pepsi serves its products at 16 of the 23 Nextel Cup Series tracks and is the title sponsor of NASCAR Nextel Cup races in Daytona, Fla. (Pepsi 400) and Darlington, S.C. (Mountain Dew Southern 500).
- #18 and #20 Shrek 2 Paint Schemes at Lowe's: In this DreamWorks sequel to the $267 million dollar original SHREK movie all the original characters are back for yet another adventure and are also joined by a few new faces. To continue the hype of the movie release, on May 21, 2004, #18-Bobby Labonte will drive a SHREK 2 themed racecars during the Coca Cola 600 Race at Lowe’s Motor Speedway.
AND #20-Tony Stewart will drive a SHREK 2 themed racecar during the Nextel All-Star Race at Lowe’s Motor Speedway on May 22nd, 2004.
- Guard and Reserve Busch Series cars schemes The Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) is a government-funded program that enlists the support of America’s corporations to procure employment of American military service men and women. The ESGR will sponsor 5 Busch Series races, with Richard Childress in an attempt to create awareness and to promote the 5 Freedom Award recipients selected in 2003, running the #29 Busch Series Chevy(1-20-2004)
4/3/04 Texas Busch / Bobby Labonte / #29 RCR - Army
5/1/04 Fontana Busch / Tony Stewart / #29 RCR - Marines
7/10/04 Chicago Busch / Ricky Craven / #29 RCR - Navy
9/25/04 Dover Busch / Kerry Earnhardt / #29 RCR - Air Force
11/20/04 Homestead Busch / Kevin Harvick / #29 RCR - Coast Guard (2-10-2004)
AND The National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) and Richard Childress Racing (RCR) will bring together some of NASCAR’s biggest stars for a five-race NASCAR Busch Series salute to America’s supportive employers of National Guardsmen and Reservists. RCR drivers Kevin Harvick and Kerry Earnhardt will team up with Joe Gibbs Racing drivers Tony Stewart and Bobby Labonte, and PPI driver Ricky Craven for the five races in the #29 ESGR Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Labonte will kick off the program April 3 at Texas Motor Speedway, Stewart is scheduled to compete May 1 at California Speedway, Craven will run July 10 at Chicagoland Speedway, Earnhardt will follow Sept. 25 at Dover International Speedway and Harvick will wrap up the program Nov. 20 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. In addition, RCR’s #2 ACDelco Chevrolet driven by Ron Hornaday will carry the ESGR logo on the rear deck lid for the entire NASCAR Busch Series season.
“It’s an honor for RCR to put this program together with the ESGR to help bring awareness to the important work they’re doing on behalf of the men and women who serve in the National Guard and Reserve,” said Richard Childress, president and CEO of Richard Childress Racing. “The trips I’ve taken overseas with the ESGR to meet with our troops in places like Iraq, Kuwait, and Bosnia have made me even more proud of the dedication and patriotism our troops have for our country. It’s very important for all employers to support their employees who are defending our country in the Guard and Reserve and I appreciate Tony, Bobby, Ricky, Kevin and Kerry for taking the time to help get the word out.”
ESGR is a Department of Defense agency whose mission is to gain and maintain employer support from all public and private employers for the men and women who serve in the National Guard and Reserve. ESGR operates through a network of more than 2,000 volunteers throughout 55 committees located in each state, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Europe.
“We are excited to partner with the RCR Team and the 5 All-Star Drivers that Richard has recruited to drive for America’s Outstanding Employers,” said Bob Hollingsworth, ESGR Executive Director. “A unique paint scheme, honoring each National Guard and Reserve Component will be featured at each of the 5 selected Busch Series races. In addition to this unique race plan, a show car, known as ‘America’s Car’, will tour the United States stopping in a minimum of sixty-five cities. ESGR, in cooperation with the local chambers of commerce will host a series of educational breakfast forums that are designed to recognize more than 10,000 employers nationwide. The American public will have the opportunity to be photographed with “America’s Car” and be asked to show their support by signing their name to several large banners associated with the show car. Our goal is to get one signature of support for everyone of the 1.2 million men and women who serve.
“Today, in support of the war on terrorism and the ongoing operations in Southwest Asia, an essential alliance has been formed with many of America’s employers who have become inextricably linked to the nation’s defense by sharing their most precious asset, their employees.”
RCR has been involved with the ESGR since signing a letter of support for the group at Lowe’s Motor Speedway in October 2002. Since then, Childress has twice visited U.S. military troops stationed overseas on behalf of the ESGR, including a six-day trip this past New Year’s to Iraq, Kuwait and Qatar. RCR cars carried the ESGR logo at one time or another last season, including all five competing in the 2003 Daytona 500 weekend. For more information about ESGR Employer Outreach Programs and ESGR volunteer opportunities, please call 800-336-4590 of visit our website at www.esgr.com.(RCR PR)
| CLICK HERE
| CLICK HERE
| CLICK HERE
|| KEVIN HARVICK
| CLICK HERE
|| Trade Board
Click above to take a quick tour of Dale Earnhardt Inc.
"The Greatest Ever"
1951 - 2001
Dale Earnhardt Tribute Page
Thank you for visiting this page!
Chevy's Diecast World