NappaReal Name: Nappa, former General of the Saiyan forces.
Physical Form: Humanoid Race - Saiyan
Origin of Power: Self-Achievement
Fighting: Rm(30) Agility: Rm(30) Strength: In(40)
Endurance: In(40) Reason: Gd(10) Intuition: Gd(10)
Health: 140 Karma: 30 Resources: Un(100) with Shi'ar.
Popularity: 30 with Saiyans, 20 with Shi'ar, 0 elsewhere.
Age: 62 Height: 6'5" Weight: 275LBS.
Talents: Martial Arts B & E (Saiyan Shotokan), Military, Pilot (space), Leadership.
Contacts: Planet Vegeta Prime (Homeworld, destroyed), Raditz (Saiyan Royal Guardsman, deceased), Paragus (former chief Saiyan scientist, deceased), Shi'ar Empire (All known-Saiyans serve the empire.), King Vegeta(1st King of all Saiyans, deceased), Prince Vegeta(Crowned Prince of all Saiyans).
Saiyan Space Capsule
Self Sustenance: Mn(75), Temporary version only.
Alter Ego: Nappa had the Mn(75) ability to transform into an Uzaru (see Saiyans). When in Uzaru form he had the following stats:
Selective Adaptation: See Saiyans.
- Growth - Atomic Gain: permanent, 20' tall, weight of 4 tons, is +1CS to hit, SX(150) Strength, Mn(75) Endurance, Health is changed in proportion.
- Natural Weaponry: teeth of In(40) material strength.
- Hyper-Leaping: SY(200)
- Hyper-Hearing: In(40)
- Hyper-Olfactory: In(40)
- Resistance to Physical Attacks: In(40)
- Resistance to Energy Attacks: Rm(30)
Power Flare: See Saiyans.
Body Resistance: Rm(30).
Energy Manipulation: Nappa had the In(40) ability to channel the ambient energy around him and release it to create the following effects:
- Sonic Blast: Ex(20).
- Gravimetric Pulse Blast: Nappa usually does not use this power. He prefers to tear his enemies apart with his bare hands. By making a Yellow Psyche FEAT, Nappa could channel the ambient energy around him to create a range radius Electro-Magnetic(Gravimetric Pulse) Pulse that does In(40) energy and force damage to everything within 3 areas and -1CS per additional area. The blast centers around him. This blast is -4CS against Saiyans or anyone else that comes from a heavy gravity world.
- Light Control: By making both a Yellow Endurance FEAT and a successful Reason FEAT, Nappa could shape the ambient light in his immediate area and alter it to simulate moonlight. This triggers the transformation of all Saiyans with tails to Uzaru form who look upon the light.
- Disintegration: By making a Yellow Endurance FEAT and a successful Fighting FEAT, Nappa could channel the ambient energy around him into a personalized disintegration field around himself that does In(40) disintegration. Nappa used this to disintegrate Tien's hand. This power lasts for only 1 round of combat.
- Light Emission: By making a Green Endurance FEAT, Nappa could channel the ambient energy around him into Optic Blasts that do In(40) force damage.
- Force Field vs. Energy: By making a Yellow Endurance FEAT and a successful Psyche FEAT, Nappa could channel the ambient energy around him into a personalized force field against energy attacks of up to In(40) intensity.
Resistance to Aging & Disease: Rm(30). See Saiyans.
True Flight: Am(50). By making a yellow power FEAT, Nappa could combine his hyperspeed with his flight to travel for 1-5 turns at Am(60) air speed.
Weakness: See Saiyans.
Note: Nappa was not a Super Saiyan. He was a member of the Saiyan Elite and a former General of the Saiyan forces of the Shi'ar Empire.Nappa began his career as a Saiyan Elite by serving as a Commander of the Saiyan forces during the last Tsufuran/Saiyan War. After the war, King Vegeta made Nappa a General of the Saiyan forces. When Prince Vegeta was a child, Nappa was appointed the task of training the future King in Saiyan Warcraft. Unfortunately, 4 years later, Galactus came to Planet Vegeta Prime. King Vegeta's last orders to Nappa were to evacuate the prince and as many Saiyans as possible from the planet. An hour later, Galactus consumed the planet.
After 20 years of serving the Shi'ar, Vegeta was given the coordinates of the 1 planet that repelled Galactus and survived---Earth-Prime. In the year 1997, Vegeta sent his guard, Raditz, to Earth. Raditz was to investigate reports of a Saiyan living among the Terrans for 20 years. The guardsman used his scouter to scan the area where the Earth-bound Saiyan lived. He was shocked to find that his scouter's organic analyzers had told him this unknown Saiyan was none other than the younger brother, Kakarott (Goku), whom he had thought was killed in the destruction of Vegeta Prime! Through his scouter, Raditz relayed the information to Vegeta. He then received orders from the prince to bring Kakarott back to his own kind.
Unfortunately, Goku refused to return to his people. Raditz then challenged both Goku and the Namekian villain known as Piccolo(Ma-Junior) to a trial by combat. If Goku and the Namek lost, Goku would forsake Earth and return to his own race. Raditz proved to be more of a villain than Piccolo by taking Goku's son hostage. For 10 minutes the 3 combatants fought. The team of Piccolo and Goku were about to be killed when Goku's son, Gohan, power flared. The resultant energy release destroyed Raditz' space capsule and stunned him long enough for the weakened Goku to restrain him. Piccolo, with regret, then fired a beam of psionic plasma that mortally wounded both Saiyans. Goku was brought back to life 2 years later by a wish granted by the Eternal Dragon of the Earth.
At that moment, Vegeta and Nappa, were monitering the data coming in from the fight. They were shocked to learn that a low-level Saiyan, a Namek, and a child were able to defeat a royal guardsman. The 2 Saiyans then departed for Earth. They were confronted by the entire Z-Team (including Piccolo and a fully-trained Gohan) except for Goku. Nappa took on all but Gohan, Yamcha(who was killed by a Saiba-Man), and Yajarobi(who were scared). After the brief battle, Piccolo, Tien-Shin, and Chou-Tsu were dead and Krillin was injured all at the hands of Nappa. In that moment a power flared Goku attacked Nappa, crippling him. Enraged, at seeing a commoner defeat his guards with such ease, Vegeta slew Nappa and challenged the leader of the Z-Team to a fight.