KamiReal Name: Kami-Ma-Kataat, Son of Kamiccolo-Ma-Kataat.
Physical Form: Humanoid Race - Namek
Origin of Power: Endowment
Fighting: Rm(30) Agility: Ex(20) Strength: Ex(20)
Endurance: Am(50) Reason: Rm(30) Intuition: Am(50)
Health: 120 Karma: 130 Resources: Un(100). Popularity: 0
Age: 250 Height: 6'. Weight: 165LBS.
Talents: Martial Arts A, B, D, & E(Shotokan, Kick-Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, Goju, Chinese Shadow Boxing, Tai Chi), Resist Domination, Trance, Occult Lore.
Contacts: Kataat(Grandfather, Deceased), Kamiccolo(Father, Deceased), Piccolo-Ma-Kataat(Brother, deceased), Piccolo-Ma-Junior("Nephew/Brother"), Z-Team (Rm(30) Resources, Hero Group).
Staff of the Guardian
True Flight: Ex(20)
Longevity: Pr(4). Nameks have an average lifespan of 2,000 Terran years.
Self-Duplication: See Namek.
Artifact Creation: Kami has the ability to create "Dragonballs." This ability is a combination of Artifact Creation, Energy Source Creation, and Power Creation at CL1000 rank. He can only create Dragonballs (which come 7 at a time) once a year. These balls are then used to summon the cosmic entity known as Shenron.
Power Detection: Am(50)
Energy Sheath - Light: Am(50).
Resistance to Light: Am(50).
Armor Skin -Leather: Gd(10). Provides rank protection against physical and energy attacks.
Light Emission: Am(50), from any location.
Extradimensional Detection: Un(100).
Life Detection: Un(100).
Cosmic Awareness: Am(50).
Sensory Link: CL1000. Kami's lifeforce is linked with Piccolo's. If one suffers damage the other feels it too. By making a Red Psyche FEAT and expending half of his Karma points, Kami can lessen the damage felt through the link by up to 50 points.
Dimensional Travel: Un(100).
Astral Body: Am(50). Kami has developed the following power stunts:
Exorcism: Rm(30). Kami has developed the following power stunt:
- By making a Yellow Psyche FEAT, Kami can shift his body into the Astral Plane.
- Mind Control - Possession: Am(50). He can only do this when his entire body is shifted into the Astral Plane. Kami can use his Hyperspeed, Strength, Endurance, Recovery, and Exorcism powers through the person he possesses.
Biophysical Control - Healing: Am(50)
- By making a Red Psyche FEAT, Kami can force an "evil" being into a specially prepared container that has the equivalent of Am(50) Spirit Storage. Unfortunately, if the target in question makes a Red Psyche FEAT the exorcism is reflected back at Kami. If Kami fails to make a Red Psyche FEAT roll to resist, he suffers the full effect of the exorcism. This attack is known as the "Evil Containment Wave". Because of the strain this technique has on the user's lifeforce, the user must make both a Red Psyche FEAT and a Red Endurance FEAT.
- Successful Psyche & Endurance FEAT---The user suffers a -4CS to all Physical stats, Powers, and Psyche for 1-100 turns.
- Successful Endurance but not Psyche FEAT---The user suffers a -4CS to all Physical stats, Powers, and Psyche for 1-100 turns and is stunned for 10-100 turns.
- Successful Psyche but not Endurance FEAT---The user suffers a -4CS to all Physical stats, Powers, and Psyche for 1-100 turns and takes 50 points of damage.
- Failure of both FEAT rolls---The user suffers a -4CS to all Physical stats, Powers, and Psyche for 1-100 turns, takes 50 points of damage, and is stunned for 10-100 turns. Unless the user has Recovery or Regeneration powers, this could prove fatal.
Weakness: Namek physiology is reptilian based and is subject to temperature changes. Cold attacks are +1CS against them as they are more cold blooded than warm.
For some unusual reason sonic-based attacks can temporarily incapacitate them for 1-10 rounds. To avoid this, Nameks must make both a successful Intuition and Psyche FEAT for every round they are exposed to this type of attack.
A Namek's main weakness is his constant Psionic control of his body. If a Namek is being Mind Blasted, that Namek will find it very difficult to use his powers (this includes Regeneration and Recovery, but not Armor Skin, Resistance to Electricity, or Hyper-Hearing.). To regain control, a Namek must make a Psyche FEAT against the power rank used against him. If the Namek rolls a white then he cannot use his powers. A green result lets him use his powers at -4CS; yellow at -2CS; red regains full control and a +1CS to further attempts to resist the attacking power's rank.
As mentioned aboved, Piccolo's lifeforce is linked with Kami's. If Kami dies so does Piccolo and vice versa.