Frieza (Bardock Saga to Frieza Saga)Real Name: Frieza of House Kold
Physical Form: Humanoid Race - "Changeling"
Origin of Power: Endowment
|Fighting: Rm(30) Agility: Rm(30) Strength: Rm(30)|
Endurance: In(40) Reason: Ex(20) Intuition: Ex(20)
Health: 130 Karma: 80 Resources: Am(50)/Un(100) on homeworld.
Popularity: -50 with races whose planets were conquered by the Planet Trade Guild, 0 elsewhere.
Age: 150 years Height: 4'2" Weight: 100LBS.
Powers: Waterbreathing(Amphibious), Water Freedom, Self-Sustenance,
Natural Weaponry: Horns are of Rm(30) Material Strength and do Ex(20) edged damage. Tail can be used to do up to In(40) blunt damage or Rm(30) Grappling. , True Flight: Am(50)
Age Shift: Frieza, like the other members of House Kold, Frieza can shift between age stages. The shift takes 2-20 turns to complete. For each stage higher than Juvenile, the time it takes to shift is doubled.
Talents: Business/Finance, Pilot(air/space), Martial Arts D, B, C, E, Acrobatics, Underwater & Aerial Combat(Changeling martial arts focus on incorperating their tails into their fighting styles).
Contacts: Planet Trade Guild(Business, CL1000 Resources), King Kold(father), Kooler(older brother).
Martial Arts Supremacy: Ex(20). Frieza has developed the following power stunts:
|Juvenile Stage||Young Adult Stage||Adult Stage|
Natural Weaponry: Horns do Rm(30) edged damage. Tail does Mn(75) blunt damage or Am(50) grappling.
All other stats are the same as the Hatchling form.
Natural Weaponry: Horns do Ty(6) edged damage.
All other stats are the same as the Juvenile form.
Natural Weaponry: Feet can be used as an extra set of hands for grappling and wrestling.
All other stats are the same as the Young Adult form.
- By making a successful Agility, Fighting, and Strength FEAT, Frieza can use his tail as a living "Spear" to do Ty(6) edged damage.
- By first making a successful Yellow Power FEAT on his Flight power and then a green Agility and Intuition FEAT, Frieza can curl up into a "ball" and deliver a guided, flying, ricochet attack that does 30 points of blunt damage.
Note: Due to the infusion of the power cosmic into Frieza and House Kold, Frieza now has the following powers:
Ability Shift: Am(50). By making a Red Psyche, Power, and Endurance FEAT, Frieza can shift the majority of his cosmic energies into brute Strength. By doing so he can boost his strength up to Mn(75). To maintain this boost, Frieza must sacrifice 1 Health point per turn and -1CS to his Endurance rank every 10 turns. If unconscious, Frieza automatically shifts back to a normal state. Frieza can only use this ability when in his adult form.
Hyperspeed: Rm(30). By making a Yellow Power FEAT, Frieza can combine his Hyperspeed with his Flight power to fly at Mn(70) speeds for 1-10 turns.
Telekinesis: In(40). Frieza has developed the following power stunts:
- By making a Red Psyche and Green Power FEAT, Frieza can telekinetically grapple a target. To break free, a target must make a Strength FEAT vs. Am(50) intensity.
Light Emission: Am(50), limited to laser blasts from eyes and fingers to do either energy or force damage. He has shown the following power stunts:
- By making a Red Psyche and Red Power FEAT, Frieza can combine his telekinetic and disruption powers to first grapple the target and then disrupt the molecular bonds of the target. The target then takes explosive damage equal to the current rank of Frieza's disruption power. He used this to kill Krillin on Namek Prime.
True Invulnerability: In(40).
- By making a Yellow Power FEAT, Frieza can create laser or force bursts of Rm(30) rank that damage anything within the target's area.
Darkforce Manipulation: Am(50) with the following power stunts:
Disruption: Ex(20). For each stage beyond Hatchling, this power increases by 10 points. The power is used as a range radius effect centered around Frieza's body that has the following side effects:
- By making a Yellow Endurance FEAT, Frieza can internalize the Darkforce energy to increase his True Invulnerability, Hyperspeed, and Flight by 10 points for 1-10 turns.
- By making a Red Psyche FEAT, Frieza can solidify darkforce energy into a spinning disc of force that does up to 50 points of edged damage. He can mentally command the disc to fly at up to Am(50) speeds after a moving target. The disc attacks as if with Ex(20) Agility. Frieza can create more than 1 disc, but for each disc that Frieza creates and maintains control over, his Intuition is reduced -1CS per disc.
- By making a Red Power FEAT and a Yellow Psyche FEAT, Frieza can combine his Disruption power with his Darkforce power and create a ball of dark matter. The ball can then be psionically thrown and does a minimum of 50 points of force damage and 20 points of energy damage. For each stage beyond hatchling, Frieza can add 10 points to the energy damage to a maximum of 50 points of energy damage. This is Frieza's "Deathball" attack.
Frieza has limited control over the side-effects of his Disruption power.
- The Disruption field can disrupt a planet's environment. It has the effect of the Geoforce power at the current Disruption rank with a range radius of the current Disruption rank Xs 10'.
- The Disruption field can disrupt a planet's weather patterns. It has the effect of the Weather Control power at the current Disruption rank -1CS with a range radius equal to the current Disruption rank -1CS.
He has developed the following power stunts for his Disruption power:
- By making a Yellow Reason FEAT, a Red Power FEAT, and a Red Psyche FEAT, Frieza can combine the majority of his energies into a sphere of anti-matter that does a minimum of 70 points of energy and 90 points of force damage. For each stage beyond Hatchling, Frieza can increase the energy damage by 10 points to a maximum of 100 points of energy. This attack has the additional effect of triggering the side-effects of his Disruption power at a boost of 30 points that affects the entire planet the sphere explodes on. At maximum power, this attack can destabilize a planet's core and atmosphere that can render it uninhabitable in a matter of hours.
- By making a Yellow Reason and Power FEAT, Frieza can create a whirwind infused with Disruptive energies that do 20 points of damage per turn until he stops concentrating on it.
Weakness: The secret to the power of House Kold is also their greatest weakness. Like his father (King Kold) and older brother (Kooler), Frieza has been infused with a fraction of the power cosmic by Galactus. As a means of safeguarding himself from betrayal by his "business" partners, Galactus did not reshape their bodies to better channel the vast energies of the power cosmic as he did his Heralds. As a result of this, Frieza loses 1 Health point per round per every use of the power cosmic. Lost Health points can only be regained through rest. For every use of the Power Cosmic beyond Gd(10), Frieza ages 1 year. For every use of his Age Shifting ability, Frieza ages 10 years. Eventually, as his father and brother before him, Frieza will lose the ability to Age Shift.