Last updated on 11-14-2002 at 05:41 AM
Links are off-site unless otherwise indicated.
|1) sneakiness; the ability to swim in the water with little chance of detection, but slightly more if trying to sneak around on land; the greatest chance in, naturally enough, bare hallways.
2) shape change to the Congo Water Civet, naturally enough.
3) Heightened hearing and smell, the ability to detect unseen movement within about 3 feet, and very sensitive hands. (Something like the aye-aye touch ability I proposed; I can safecrack in the dark by feeling the movement in the lock, detect footsteps from outside hearing by vibration in the ground, etc.) Barefoot I have the same ability. I can tell the difference between most vibrations (tell the pattern of a crowd of people talking upstairs from someone dragging a window open. . .)
Mr. Big: Starfish
|Non-Jointed: I can twist my body into weird shapes and sizes and out-yogo even the most twisted of Yoga masters.
Super-Stength: Not very much stronger than a normal human, about Cap America level.
Breathe Underwater: Um, self explanitory.
Talk to fishes: The most useful of all skills. I can talk to other fishes and stuff. (I mean, where would the JLA be without Aquaman's terrific suck.)
Armored: I have super-scaley armor on my star fish form body.
Regeneration: I can regrow any body part within the length of around 2 days. If more than half my body is destroyed though, I'll die within the hour.
Super-grip: If I grabbed onto a plane, and it shot off at 300 mph, I would still be holding on. Of course, the velocity would tear apart every cell in my body, but, oh well.
Super-Pain Resistance: If you sliced me in half and stuck needles into every inch of my body, it would feel no more painful than a few papercuts.
Water Camouflage: If i'm in water, I can generally blend with the backround.
My body can change from a normal kid to a kid with a red scaley back and slimy hands. But no matter what, I have small yet visible scales on my skin, even as a normal human.
Retreat into "Shell" - Greater Durability but immobile,
|I got a boost in strength and durability, and I can tap a certain ammount of short duration superspeed, but my main powers are more subtle. Basicly the resonence is from the fact that Aligators are older than the dinosaurs, so I've got the ability to tap into the biological memory of the earth. Which allows me to shape change, drawing on the dinasaurs in varying increments. Sise, claws, teeth, legs, I can prety much form to asimilate any and all of it.
I can also draw on Dragon like aspects, but it's much more difficult and rather tiring.
Also I have a limited and hard to control ability to tap peoples racial and ancestral memory in others. If I meet you I might get a snatch of how your great grandparents met, something like that. Or nothing I don't have a lot of control.
|Speed and Agility of an angry cow
The cow jumped-over-the-moon flight power
A Sonic Moo
The Mad Cow Mind Melt
His Bovine Sense
The Four-Chambered-Stomach Ultra Digestion power
Telepathic communication with cows
The Mrs. Oleary's cow-control of-fire-power
Dizzy D: Squid
|1) Shapeshifting (more like Reed Richards than like Plastic Man): my mass will remain constant and the surface area of my skin will also roughly stay constant. I can't turn myself into a human parachute (I can't increase my skin's surface), but I can make myself as flat as a pancake. I can bend myself and are therefore very hard to hurt and I'm be able to squeeze through most holes since my bones can become malleable. My organs are protected from any adverse affects this would have. My durability is enhanced due to this, making it very hard to tear me apart (need at least class 20 strength and even then it isn't easy) or hurt my with punches. Knives will work more efficiently since my skin can still be cut.
2) Colour changing: I can the change the colour of my body at will, blending in into the landscape. Together with power 1 this allows me to immitate most people of my mass, but I can't change internal (or external) organs so imitations of women will pass a close inspection (ew!). I also can't change into people like the Blob since their skin surface area is far too great for me to imitate. When I'm blending into the area, I can still be detected with heat-detection or other non-sight based detection systems.
3) Ink-gland: I can spit dark clouds of ink at my opponents, blinding them and covering my escape. I can also use small amounts to write notes
4) Poison-gland: I have a weak poison that is excreted by glands in my hands at will. It makes a person dizzy (hey, metajoke !) if I touch them or punch them. It influences their fighting ability and judgement. At high doses they become unconscious (I need at least 30 seconds of contact for a high dose depending on a person's endurance/resistance/allergy). I'm immune to my own poison.
5) Suction-cups: I can form suction cups in hands, arms, legs and feet at will, alowing me to
6) Breathing underwater/ enhanced oxygen uptake: my skin is very capable at extracting oxygen from my environment, allowing me to breath underwater and makes it impossible to strangle me. My blood is also more efficient in binding oxygen, allowing me to breath even at high altituted and deep underwater without any aid. I am more vulnerable to poison gas and gas attacks though, since I can't completely hold my breath. In vacuum I'm even more screwed than a normal person, allthough thanks to the higher permeability of my skin I can more easily deal with pressure differences than a normal person.
Dr. J: Dog
|Ehanced strength: Can lift roughly 850 lbs with supreme effort.
Enhanced speed: Can run at around 30-40 mph.
Enhanced endurance: Can keep running in such a manner for up to an hour or so.
Claws/Fangs: Tough, sharp, non-retractable claws, and a set of teeth powerful enough to grind stone into gravel (it takes quite a bit of chewing, though).
Enhanced senses of smell and hearing: can track people as good as any bloodhound can, and hearing is slightly above Daredevil range.
Intimidation: All felines become stricken dumb with terror at looking me in the eyes.
Puppy dog eyes: Super charisma in looking pitiful.
Tranquility: You ever notice how most dogs always seem to be completely happy, tranquil, and content? This power makes it so that it takes a hell of a lot to ruin my day. Through meditation I can reach a point of tranquility in which I can resist all but the most extreme pain and torture, and have some defense against telepathy and mind control. My mind would be kind of like a trap; anyone who enters may not want to leave. Happiness also extends to those around me.
Limited danger sense: Get a really uneasy feeling when something on the scale of a natural disaster is coming.
Physical Abnormalities: Have some fur and a slight snout. Look kind of like the wolfman, but in an adorable sort of way.
Oh, and a tail too.
The Drunkard Kid: Ferret
|1) Super agility. I can jump off of things, and am very flexible. Unfortunately, all of my jumps are accompanied by the sound "Poing".
2) Super Speed. Normally, I'm just a bit faster than normal humans, but if I eat a *lot* of sugar or caffiene, I can hit mach one for several seconds. Nowhere near Kiki's actual speed or endurance levels.
3) Enhanced endurance, so that I can keep up my higher speeds for an extended amount of time. Mach one and similar speeds will still retain the limit of a few seconds though. Still lower than Kiki with sugar.
4) A self adjusting anti-friction field that only activates according to what speed I'm running at. It'll allow me to still take damage from normal humans, while keeping my super-speed. I'll also be able to do some nifty tricks with it through creative use, not by active manipulation of it.
5) Complete immunity to all outside mental control/influences. While I don't actually have Kiki's insanely limited attention span, it does provide me with that shield.
6) Very, very, very minor luck manipulation powers. The more that my situation depends on random forces, the more likely that I am to come out on top, or at least screw it up for whoever is trying to manipulate me. Again, nowhere near Kiki's normal levels though.
7) Very small fangs. Heck, my incisors probably already count. I can give "play bites" which don't really do anything except hurt like heck and irritate people. Won't be used too much because its extremely embarassing for both target and user.
8) Ferret-sense. If there's a shiny object nearby, or buttons to push, I can find it. Especially if no one wants me to.
9) I am terrible at Karaoke. Good God, do I suck at that. And I'm willing to use that fact against evil. And good. And frankly, anyone who happens to be looking at me funny.
FBHthelizardwizard: Side Winder
|Nightvision (as clear as someone can see in peak daylight)
Enhanced strength (11 tons)
Enhanced hearing (6 times that of a normal person)
Enhanced sight (5 times better than a normal person)
Enhanced endurance (20 times that of a normal human)
Enhanced speed (6.5 times that of a normal human)
Enhanced smell (8 times that of a normal human)
Make no noise while moving, and have a weightless step
Retractable claws (Pitt style)
Can blend in with surroundings
Denser bones (20 times that of a normal human)
Slight increased healing (3 times that of a normal human)
Can release a bark that momentarily confuses the target
Awareness of the happenings around me
Able to grasp the basic concept of something faster, enhanced learning abilities
Ghost: White Tiger
|1) Super strength
2) Enhanced agility
3) Enhanced senses
4) Resistant to Extreme Temperatures
6) Retractable claws
7) Danger sense
8) Healing Factor
9) Becoming the Beast: Basically WOD Khan-shapeshifting. See Yeoman's powers for more info.
EDIT: Developed Powers:
10) Tracker Sense: The ability to vaugly feel the general direction of a person I am looking for, even across great distances. Grows more exact the closer I get to the target. Basic knowledge of said person is required.
The Great Gumbo: Moutain Goat
|Resistance to Mind Control(Goats are stubborn)
Tough Skull(Goats Ram each other)
Extra Durable Feet and Hands(Goats have hooves)
Able to eat things humans can't(Goats eat things like Tin cans etc..)
|1. enhanced senses - especially sight and hearing
2. mystic senses - ability to see the supernatural
3. Mega-awareness - near impossible to surprise, constant awareness of surroundings.
4. Shapeshifting - can shift between human and jaguar forms, though the half-way, "werejaguar" form is the strongest. In this form, all stats go up somewhat - agility and speed are increased a little, but strength and toughness rather dramatically.
5. Enhanced agility and speed - (including the miraculous ability to always land on one's feet)
6. Enhanced strength - a few tons in human form, can go up to around 20-25 tons in werejaguar form, goes up with adrenaline.
8. Fire control - in South American mythology, the Jaguar gave man fire, and was known as "The Master of Fire"
8. invisibility and/or merging w/ shadows - the Jaguar is a hunter spirit.
9. Enhanced toughness - Not a healing factor per se, but I can take incredible amounts of damage without letting it get to me. I will also heal a bit faster than a normal human because of it, but it's nowhere near a real comic book healing factor. This power is part constitution, part willpower - think of a Viking berserker who can take inhuman punishment while engaged in combat and only feel the effects afterwards.
10. Indomitable Will - Complete resistance to any form of mental domination. Felines are notoriously independent after all. Ever hear the phrase "Like trying to herd cats"?
Even in human form, some cat-like qualities are detectable in my appearance: cat-like eyes, pointed teeth, retractable claws. These are not noticeable with a quick glance, but upon closer inspection, show that I'm not completely human.
|1) Flying: Since a raven is a bird, I'd naturally pick one of the perks to being one of the few avian mutates.
2) Hydrokinesis: In many myths, ravens are associated with water - rivers and floods, especially, in Native American myths. I'm able to control water up to the size of a small swimming pool, as well as breathing underwater.
3) Shapeshifting: Of all animals, the Raven is akin to the coyote in its abilities to trick and manipulate. The ability to assume other guises is an important factor in such roles. When I'm in a form that isn't human or raven, I lose my own abilities, and take up those of the shape I take. Limited to ant size, to as large as a killer whale. No mythological creatures.
4) Ethereal Senses: Supernatural senses, basically. Able to see & detect magic, ghosts and other things, as well as being able to look directly into the land of the dead. I should be able to communicate with them as well, but that would need some sort of conscious activation.
5) Healing Powers: Many goddesses are portrayed as crows or ravens, linked to war; but some, like Nantosuelta, represent healing and water. I'm able to heal myself and others from wounds, sicknesses and the like.
6) Clairsentience: Gleaned from Huginn & Muninn, the ravens of Odin. They are Thought & Memory, bringing to him all the news of the world by the end of the day (of course, mine wouldn't be that powerful).
7) Enhanced Physical Attributes: Since I'm animalistic, I'd most likely get them, although not in the capacity the others have. Captain America, probably - except in terms of agility. That would only apply to when I'm in the air.
8) Telepathy: Communication only, but better than having my voice come through for everyone to hear.
9) True Super Speed: Approved for Mach 0.5 operation. This is my flight speed as well, while being fully mobile. I can possibly accelerate to Mach 1, but am pretty much limited to traveling in a straight line.
10) Adaptability: Automatic, so I adjust to how my abilities take me. Do dying because I'm too far underwater and gets crush, or 'cuz I'm at a way high altitude and pass out. I'm all good.
Kananga: Vampire Bat
|1. Physical states: all Captain America level.
2. Flight capability.
3. Flight speed: 500 miles an hour
4. Vampirism: The ability to feast upon the blood of my prey to improve my health and power, cannot turn others into Vampires though.
5. Near invisibility at Night, in the shadows too at Day.
6. Intimidation factor on the level of Batman.
7. Enhanced senses.
8. Ability to communicate with Bats and control Vampire Bats.
9. Ability to strike fear in the hearts of everyone that fears something.
10. Retractable claws as hard as diamonds.
11. Increased resistence to all terrestrial diseases, as well as the elements and their sub-catagories, like heat
|Pheromone-based empathy, allowing me to detect and read emotions of those within twenty meters. However, I also exude a slightly more enhanced personal body odor, just barely able to be covered up by strong cologne. Can be consciously intensified to act as an area-effecting negative pheromone when under stress, generating intense fear and revulsion in anyone within twenty meters.
Enhanced durability provided by extremely tough exoskeleton just under the skin and *extremely* simplified internal organs. Also provides resistance to most toxic substances and allows digestion of just about any organic substance. Can resist most blunt traumas (bats and clubs tickle, but getting hit by a speeding car will definitely hurt). Susceptibility to piercing traumas only slightly lower than normal. Almost complete immunity to radiation.
Slightly elongated arms, legs, and fingers. Again, just enough to be noticeable and slightly strange-looking, but with the benefit of enhanced manual dexterity. Edges of lower arms and legs studded with nasty looking insect-like spines ranging from one to six centimeters long, consisting of the aforementioned exoskeletal material protruding through the skin (similar to Doomsday, but but on a smaller scale). However, these can erected and relaxed to lie back against my limbs at will. Fingers and toes provide at-will adhesive abilities through direct electrostatic attraction.
Flight, provided by two very unsexy insectile wings, which fold away in the conventional manner when not in use. Flying is very taxing, and generally can only be done for no more than half an hour, though simple gliding can extend this.
Enhanced senses, manifesting as 360 degree radar sense along with the ability to detect movement by minute changes in air pressure and vibrations.
Enhanced reflexes and speed. What I lack in agility and acrobatic ability I make up in travel speed. Straight-line running speed maxes out at about 250 miles per hour, with climbing and flight speed about a third of that.
Miscellaneous abilities include enhanced body malleability, allowing me to squeeze through any spaces greater than 4 inches wide, invisibility to infrared (roaches are cold-blooded), ability to breathe through the skin when necessary, and an *extremely * efficient metabolism, allowing me to live for up to one month on a single meal, or hold my breath for up to twelve hours (roaches can live up to a month headless, dying of starvation--scaling this one up to human levels would be overkill). However, my enhanced metabolism provides no rapid healing ability. Also, no enhanced strength is provided. Possibility of gaining other abilities (or enhancing current ones) by molting.
|Flight, obviously and be able to cause balance distortion with my wings.
And if my opponent is cut I have the ability to put a copy of myself in them to grow, and explode out ala alien style, so I could technically live for a few generations. (taken from the wasp ability to lay eggs in tarantulas and have the children devour the spider when they are born, cool arse animal if you ask me.)
I can assume two forms beyond my every day self.I have no half form.
A-the form of a large oversize coyote(retaining similar bodymass to mine,200lbs)
B-the form of an aged Amerindian
My maximum physical attribute shall be tremendous meta-level speed in coyote form,the limit to be determined by yourself.(I envision Speed Demon/Silver Age Quicksilver level about 150 mph)
Coyote-Locke is naturally stealthy,in Coyote mode I will be completely stealthy(ninja grandmaster style) to my natural prey and ordinary non-metas and completely negating danger/precog.I could be detected with enhanced senses as below but not necessarily tagged as a dangerous threat.
Limitation-detectable to metas with mystic/enhanced senses senses or through conventional tech.
Strictly low-end,approximately 2 tons in my Amerindian form or as Coyote-Locke with appropiate duarability.
Coyote-Locke,the Trickster is a master of deceit with the following desired effects.
A-weather ilusions-rain,fog,sandstorms etc,LOS out to approximately 100 feet.
B-form illusions.I can appear to be any human or animal.
C-envriomental illusion.I can create the appearance of another envrioment-ie desert,arctic tundra,forest et al say LOS 100 feet as well.
Limitation-detectable as illusion by enhanced or mystic sense but not by danger.
Beyond the strictly conventional senses of an ordinary non-meta canine predator Coyote-Locke shall have these three empathic abilities.
A-near absolute empathic detection of another being's true emotional state.
B-enhancing a target(LOS,speaking range)'s pre-existing emotional state.
C-striking overwhelming fear and panic into my natural prey.
As a totemic figure Coyote-Locke received mastery of all Amerindian weapons including the bow,tomahawk and spear,plus riding,hunting,stalking,wildernesse survival and tracking skills.The level of skill to be determined by yourself.
Lord Darkwolf: Shadow Wolf
Low level super speed
Claws and fangs
Increased Endurance (Can run for days without tiring )
Ability to merge with the shadows for low level invisibility
Telepathy with other canine-types on the thread .
Ability to communicate and cordinate with regular wolves
|As the strongest creature for its weight on land I'll have a starting base strength of 30 tons. I am also one of the toughest creatures around and have a skin as tough as steel. I have the ability to fly albeit slowly at 150 mph. I also have the ability to produce noxious chemicals and I can squirt an irritant fluid akin to pepper spray upto 60 feet.|
|I pick control men, invisible in day, hide body, night vision, and high smarts. I learn much healing power from magic Lady.|
Metaphysician: Bald Eagle
|-Flight ( obvious ): speed is just beyond mach 1, but without any sonic booms. I have a pair of wings that manifest when I fly, Swift-style, but they aren't physical linked with my powers. Also comes with altitude tolerance, ala Angel.
-Enhanced strength ( eagles can lift a lot, and carry it in the air ): low end, about 10 tons. Comes with standard comic-style extra toughness and healing ( nothing extreme, but I'm more tolerant of injury than normal, especially blunt impact, and heal a little quicker ).
-Super Agility ( maneuverability and reaction time of eagles is high ): on the ground, in confined spaces, or otherwise where flight is moot, my agility is roughly in the Nightcrawler/Beast range. In the air, I'm Spider-man level.
-Claws ( obvious ): like the wings, the manifest when I want. Tough as steel, but not razor sharp.
-Enhanced Senses ( obvious ): low-end in all senses, but fairly high in vision; capable of all those "see mouse from several miles away" telescopic vision feats. Also, the gestalt of the senses grants a general environmental awareness within about 30 feet, and occasionally acts as a minor danger sense.
-Super Charisma ( loose, based on bald eagles symbol of America ): low end, Captain America level. People are naturally inclined to like me, and obey reasonable requests or orders. In dangerous situations, I can inspire somewhat greater output from others. If I try, I could be a media darling easily, albeit a relatively local one, or a larger scale one with effort and developed skill. Likewise, I can't simply brainwash people, but I could probably win local office easily ( or higher office with greater effort and developed skill ). However, said ability is partially effected by peoples' feelings towards America; those strongly hostile will be effected little if any, while those with strong patriotic feelings will be more effected.
-Standard Communications ( predatory birds ) and Control ( eagles ) powers. In addition, I can see throw the eyes of any eagle within my expanded control radius of about 150 miles ( applies *only* to eagles ).
|-Enhanced Speed (greater then Spidey's.)
-Enhanced reflexes (greater then Spideys because if you think about it Spider's aren't that agile.)
-Enhanced Agility(again greater then Spidey.)
-Low End Superstrength (5 tons at max.)
-Immuntity to poisons,toxins, and venoms.
-Body movement reading. (Mongoose's read when a cobra is about to strike.)
-Hypnotization by body movement.(Same thing as snake charming.)
Moo: Fire Ant
|I retain Super Strength and Durability, 360 degree sight and mental coping (humans don't start off with compound vision, so I need this.)
Telepathy via touch.
|1) Armour... I get the cool scales over my body giving me a greater Amour Value...
2) No Vital Internal Organs... While not LITERALLY true, any wounds, (Except to the head) can be healed up eventually... (the idea being, I could still die of blood loss or something from a stoumach shot, but provided I get it bandaged up, I'll eventual get over it...)
3) The Mask of the Cobra... I got that cool skin thing from the back of the head that canunfold and make me look much bigger/meaner than I really am...
4) really, really FAST speed. I can move REALLY quickly when I'm hungry, and "Faster than ordinary Humans" as long as I haven't Just eaten.
5) Poison Self Explanitory, Only question, Fatal or Paralysis version??
6) Hypnosis Like Disney's Kaa, Not a fear-gaze but True Hypnosis at eye contact...
7) Crushing Strength Low-level Super strength.
8) Weakness: (Yes I'm Honest enough to give myself a weakness...) Cold Blood... Again, while not LITERALLY true, I do tend torwards being alot more sluggish in cold weather...
Of Dragon: Blue Whale
|Infrasonic shout. Can cause nausea, nosebleeds, rattled teeth and possibly worse.
"Infinite" mass. A human body with a mass of 150 metric tons. This implies superstrength, super stamina, invurnerability and all that. Technically way way above the allowed levels, but somehow it just isn't. Comic book physics.
And I gain a subtle personal gravity.
Most of the weight is propabaly canceled by some kind of subconscious levitation.
Soothing song. A whale's song is extremely relaxing, and combined with the "please don't hurt me" aura and the blue whale's endangered species status, almost no one would want to fight me.
|Im like a stealth ninja raccoon with night vision cunningness i can smell stuff and i'll claw your frickin eyes out. With enhanced raccoon sense and speed agility I will DESTROY MAN KIND MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA|
|1) Produce ear-drum breaking raddle sound when upset.
2) The ability to move around without making a sound
3) Have fangs that can produce deadly venom(Of corse, I can control the power of the venom)
4) If need be I can shoot the venom across a distance.
5) Can shead my skin at will. (Don't know why I'd want too though)
6) Can move along the ground at great speeds.
7) Can induce fear in animals and people.
8) Ability to strech my limbs out a set distance.
9) Can crush just about anything if I wrap myself around it.
|Enhanced Strength, Speed, and Agility (All ever so slightly above Spidey's)
Resistance to Pressure/Invulnerabilty (Aquaman style?)
Psionics(Mental Communication/Probe, Combat Sense, resulting from Telepathy, Mental Blasts (can knock an unprepared, normal person unconscious. Can be resisted by particularly strong-willed persons.), Mental Defenses, Emotion and Sensation Control (works mainly on those who are unaware, although it can distract/disorient the aware).
Sonics (Capable of shattering concrete, with focus and concentration and causing irreversable damage to hearing)
Ability to Survive without Oxygen: Can do so for 90 minutes.
Luck: Bestowing good luck upon meself, and bad luck upon my enemies....hey, how else are those dolphins able to jump through flaming hoops all easy like? Relatively low-level.
|quite incredible super-strength. Whatever the highest limit possible Meta has set, I'll take it. A good-sized African elephant is capable of hauling a load it would take more than 50 humans to drag along (I read that in my research today). I'm not talking anything really ridiculous, but I am talking massive, massive strength boost.
amazing powers of durability, including super-tough thick skin. I'm not sure if Meta will allow me to bounce bullets, but I'd like that. But I can take a crapload of damage and keep on pounding the stuffing out of the badguys. Nothing short of an artillery barrage at point-blank-range will slow me down.
stampede power - kind of a juggernaut, unstoppable force kind of power. Once I get going, get out of my way.
powers of perfect memory. If I'd read or seen something, it will stay in my mind for a very, very long time. I can memorise entire lists of names at first glance, and memorise maps with little trouble at all. A simple glance, and a piece of text is embedded in my mind forever. Which makes me great for trivia contests.
powers of hearing. Even a whisper from several miles away, I can pick up every syllable. Which makes me perfect for surveillance. And as I just learned, elephants are also capable of hearing subsonics, and other sounds that normal humans cannot.
powers of friendship. Elephants are renouned, as Dizzy just told me, for their wonderful social structures. Which means, in a team or group, people just feel naturally amiable towards me and towards each other. Naturally, I'm a huge morale-booster. Likewise, people will generally listen raptly to any plans I make or any points I bring up in discussion, and will not mind when I try to organise. The Buddhist religion classes the elephant up there with the dove of peace, so this power makes sense.
as an elephant's tusks are used for fighting and stabbing, I gained a sudden, natural ability for fencing and using sabres. And I'm also quite a good fighter in close, arms-locked kind of combat situations.
powers of luck - in Thailand, seeing an elephant with it's trunk raised is a sign of good luck. And since this elephant had it's trunk raised when it wounded me, I gain small-scale power over luck, chance and fortune.
the elephant's trunk also gifts elephants with amazing powers of scent-detection. Hence, I've now got amazing scent-based sensory powers.
and finally, while elephants aren't the most agile of creatures (not that they need to be), their trunks are quite delicate and nifty limbs. So, remaining a 60kg student, I get minorly enhanced agility.
|Strength - 10 - 15 ton range.
Durability - high durability (bullets leave welts and bruises)resistant to pain (IF a limb is some how torn off, I donít pass out from the pain, I can keep fighting), and mini regen a la spidey (major stuff like broken bones, fractures, massive cuts etc take about 15 to 24 hours to fully heal).
Agility - spidey style, stick to walls.
spidey sense - warns me of danger, spidey style.
Organic Web shooters - located on my wrists. I also have learned to control the type of web shot I want.
Future Mystical powers - In the future (with training), I can learn how to mystically hide my self from people, almost vanish from sight and meld with the back grounds. Stuff like that.
|1) Physical Mega-Atrributes: Rhinos are unbelievably strong, tough, and fast. They can rip apart Humvees. Their hides and bones are so tough that spears break and bullets sometimes deflect. They can outsprint race-horses over short distances.
As a result, I gain super-strength in the 30 ton range, if not higher. I'm capable of short-distance super-speed charges. I'm tough enough that handgun bullets, even if they hit me, will only leave bruises. Blunt impacts are a waste of time. I'll barely notice it if an 18 wheeler clips me.
2) Super-health: Rhinos are famous for requiring more tranquilizer than even an animal thier size should, and for being incredibly healthy. So I'm basically immune to poisons, toxins, or disease.
3) Mental resistance: One a rhino is set on his charge, nothing can dissaude him. I'm highly resistant, if not outright immune, to all mental mind control and influence. As well as highly resistant to mundane forms of manipulations and persuasion.
4) Density Increase: Rhinos are massive creatures. If a vehicle hits them, odds are the vehicle will be more damaged than the rhino. As a result, I can increase my mass and density further to set myself against charges, impacts, and such. I can be hit by a bus and not budge an inch, nor be injured.
6) Eat Grass: Rhinos eat plantlife. Thus I can, if I have to, survive by eating grass, leaves, and other various types of foilage found in the wilderness. (this may seem like a stupid power... but if you're stuck somewhere with no normal food...)
7) Control/communicate with Rhinos: Uh... yeah.
8) Project Fear: Rhinos are incredibly intimidating, especially when they charge. With just a harsh glance, or a growl, I can instill terror and awe in a target I choose.
|i will get bit by a radioactive monkey. spiderman agility, enchanced speed. griping tail and feet. class ten strenght and mastery of TWO FISTED MONKEY STYLE. and yes it doesn't involve removing my pants|
|Wings I can sprout and use to fly (think the Wasp minus the shrinking thing).
I can communicate via pheromones and mind control vespids.
Super strength a little under Spider-Man, capable of lifting 8-9 tons.
Enhanced durability, able to bounce bullets and knives, but nothing Superman or Hulk-like.
Enhanced aglility, about twice as good as that of an Olympic gymnast.
|1. Super Strength: Slightly below Spidey level. Let's say 8-10 tons.
2. Super Speed and Reflexes: Right around Spidey's level.
3. Super durability: this should be beyond Spidey's. A scorpion practically has body armor. This would be my highest end power. Small caliber bullets cause little to no harm. Along with this comes enhanced healing, naturally.
4. Venom: I would gain the ability to poison people with a touch. It is an active power, I need to will it. Ranges from mere physical pain to paralysis and death.
5. Climb walls: Hey scorpions can do it like Spiders, so I get it too!
6. Enhanced Senses: Scorpions can detect vibration through the ground, so I would have a sort of "radar sense" where I can detect movement through the air. Also detect minute temperature changes, pressure changes and the like. Basic senses also slightly enhanced. I don't want to go Daredevil level, so below those.
7. Control of Scorpions: Since Meta said this comes with, I guess I will have rudimentary communication skills with scorpions.
|Stretchiness: can deform myself significantly more than a normal person: think Dhalsim level. Also serves to give me a measure of invulerability and some healing leeway(note on this further down).
Note: I think that the thinner my body parts get the more relative stretch they have. So my torso stretches only about a foot under my own strength, but my fingers can also stretch about a foot: much longer relative to their original length.
Pressure tolerance: Jellyfish are found at all levels of the ocean. I can tolerate increadably high pressures, provided they are applied evenly to my entire body. Also: Water breathing.
Poison secretion: my fingertips (any skin surface actually, but I mostly only use fingers for my own convenience) can produce a variety of powerful poisons and neurotoxins. Eventually, I hope to train myself to be able to create many different kinds of substances, but I can only do nasty ones so far.
1 year training: I can secrete lots of useful stuff: all kinds of nasty things, a non-poisonous very sticky substance, and a blood clotting agent to name a few; in general I can do many different chemical compounds, I usually carry a small chemistry book with me to help.
Jet propulsion: I get holes through my hands and feet. I can suck air/water in, pressurize, and expell it in either direction. This allows for bursts of very high speed movement, jumping more powerful than one would expect, and (very tiring) flight.
1 year training: I can use these bursts to move at speeds significantly above my normal speed (which is about 4x human). I go faster than my brain likes to work when I do this.
Low level enhanced strenght: I'll just feel dumb around the rest of you if I can't bench a few times my body weight. 800 lbs isn't too much to ask, is it?
1 year training: strenght plus reflexes= speed: I have a cruising (running) speed of 80 miles an hour, 120 when sprinting.
Reaction time: low end meta. I'm pretty good at this now, and the simple neural structure of my counterpart has streamlined my thoughts. Between this, strenght, and Jet Propulsion, I'm pretty agile.
1 year training: I can operate at full power on 2 hours of sleep per 24 hours.
sslrranma: Black Bear
|Increased Strength: About Spiderman's level when human, way above spiderman's level in Hybrid and Lycnathropic form.
Lycanthropic Form: At first it starts as a reaction to heavy stress, later i learn to control it. While in this form i gain all the powers of a black bear. Might take me 3 months to learn, and another 6 months to master. (30 Tons max)
Hybrid Form: Kind of a cross-breed between normal human and black bear. Better for fighting. Learn around the same time as the Lycanthropic form. Small increase to strength over human form but not as strong as the full bear form, though much more mobile(25 Tons max)
Increased Senses: Mainly Smell and hearing. Taste too.
Increased Body mass: Basicly my body increases in size and mass, making me look alot bigger and muscular. This is a physical side-effect from the mutation, in human form.
Increased Reflexes: Just enough to push me below the olympic gymnast area.
Super Lycanthropic Form: Turn into a 30 foot tall black bear. Wont even learn this for a long time. Probobly a year after mastering the first lycanthropic form, and even then, it would take alot of energy to just turn into this form, and stay in it. (50 Tons max)
and an increased yearning for fish and more nap time in the winter. maybe picnic baskets as well. :P
Tanith: House Cat
|1. enhanced/mystic senses - nightivsion, sight, hearing, smell, etc; also can sense the supernatural
2. retractable claws - obvious; also allows for clinging onto objects aside from shredding stuff
3. prophetic visions - Comes only during (lucid) dreams, and highly symbolic and cryptic. As thus, it would take time that I might not have to interpret and act on the foreseeing, making it more conducive to plotlines. It's unlike spider sense that it doesn't warn of incoming danger in real time, so I can be surprised/ambushed.
4. enhanced agility and reflexes - including the miraculous ability to always land on one's feet, as well as high leaps and such.
5. regeneration - all nine lives worth of it
6. short range teleportation - LOS range and within a few blocks radius if I know exactly where I want to land. The slightest mistake in envisioning my target area can have various uncontrolled/dangerous results.
7. charisma and kawaiiness - the phrase "cute as kittens" comes to mind
8. curling up - ability to to make oneself 'bonelessly' comfortable on just about any surface; may involve a little bit of contortionism
9. shadow-melding (invisiblility is a function of it) - I can wrap shadows around me to stay invisible (or unheeded) to sight/sensors/etc. But if there are no shadows around, I won't be able to pull off the invisibility.
10. transformation - into either a normal house cat (which is actually limited entirely to pure-cat-level physical stats) or to an intermediate half-cat form, which is exactly the same as my human form, except for appearance
11. indomitable will - Complete resistance to any form of mental domination. Felines are notoriously independent after all. Ever hear the phrase "Like trying to herd cats"?
12. magic potential - now I just gotta find a teacher
13. an "in" with the *real* rulers of the world
Tao of Steve: Bear
Running speed equal to a horse (at short lengths)
Big 'ol claws
Flawless direction sense
|Flight - up to speeds of 80mph
Super hearing(Owls have better hearing than any other bird) I could probably hear miles away, and with precision.
Being able to be extremely quiet - during flight as well. More quiet than any ninja.
Super hiding and sneaking abilities - making it extremely hard for even someone like Wolverine to sense me.
Super vision - able to see at least one mile away with perfect precision.
Natural hunting ability - able to hunt with extreme precision.
Super leg strength - able to leg press 25 tons under optimal conditions.
Watcher: House Cat
|1. Enhanced Agility and Reflexes: This is a given. Cats are very agile, and always manage to land safely on their feet.
2. Enhanced Senses: This is also obvious. Cat's have a lot of senses which are better than a humans, such as night vision, enhanced hearing, enhanced smell, etc.
3. Retractable Claws: Self explanatory.
4. Obfuscate: Cats are known for being incredibly good at hiding and sneaking up on things. This power allows one to be undetectable to senses and sensors.
5. Enhanced Charisma: Lots of people love cats. And then there's the kitten cuteness angle.
6. Danger Sense: Cat's always seem to anticipate something bad and try to avoid it.
7. Indomitable Will: Complete resistance to any form of mind control or mental manipulation. Felines are notoriously independent after all. Ever hear the phrase "Like trying to herd cats"?
8. Mystic Senses: In folklore and popular fiction, cats are known for their ability to sense things "not of this world".
9. Magical Potential: Cats are considered magically potent creatures in folklore and fiction. They are, for instance, one of the most popular choices for familiars. One won't start out automatically being able to cast spells with this power, but could eventually learn to be very good at wielding magic.
10. Regeneration: Nine lives and surviving a whole lot of stuff that should have killed them is why I listed this as a cat power.
11. Clinging: Cat's have been known to climb up things that others can not. This translates to the ability to cling to most surfaces.
12. Super Leaping: Cats are known for being able to jump real far and high relative to their size.
|1. Tracking. This includes enhanced smell and hearing, as well as stealth abilities (i.e., being able to move through a wooded area without leaving a trail, moving swiflty and silently, etc.).
2. Retractable fangs and claws (in my fingers). Because they're cool.
3. Base power enhancements: Not much here, but running speed increases to 40 mph. Jaw strength also increases.
4. Animal control: I can talk to wolves.
5. Not really a power, but I will try to live up to the legendary aspects of the wolf re: wisdom. Also, wolves are notoriously loyal to their mates/cubs, so don't go after my family.
3) Enhanced senses
4) Roar (stun and cause fear in opponents)
5) King of the Beasts (Animal Control, Enhanced Charisma, Indomitable Will)
6) Retractable claws
7) Danger sense
8) Invulnrability (The Nemean Lion and all that)
9) Becoming the Beast: Like WOD werewolf shapeshifting. As I become more bestial I get stronger, faster, etc... until I reach the half man half beast form. I can also go from there to fully become a lion.
|1. Underwater breathing. Pretty obvious.
2. Superspeed. It's even faster when I'm going for the strike.
3. Sharp shredding teeth. I can bite through anything. It's as if my teeth are made of adamantium.
4. Predator aura. People and animals fear me. Once I meet them, they'll be afraid of me for about a day afterwards, overriding their usual fears. While in my presense, they can be paralyzed with fear. Just for kicks, I'll make that an activateable power.
5. flexible bones. I can turn my bones to cartilege, to bend them around where necessary. I'll only do it in the water, of course.
6. Pressure tolerance.
7. Blood sense. I can smell open blood within a one block radius, and recognize the smell of that blood to identify who they belong to. I can do the same with the blood in a human body, but only inside the same small room. EDIT: I'd like to also be able to tell when people have radioactive animal in their blood, and what animal it is, vaguely.
8. Super swimming. I can swim without the usual strokes, in one clear path with little to no variance in velocity.
Back to the Introduction Menu