Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations for this RPG: for a pleasant playing experience for everyone involved.
- Everyone must enjoy themselves! If there is something that you don't like or that isn't working for you in the RPG, please tell me so I can try and appease the situation.
- No spamming is allowed. Period. If you want to send out mass e-mails of some joke or a funny website, please check with me first. I don't mind: As long as it is not objectionable.
- No insults or "hate mail" to any of the players is allowed. If someone e-mails you with this, please tell me immediately- this player will be banned and taken out of the game.
- A character cannot be terminated without permission of myself and the character's owner.
- Another person's character can be used in others' posts, but only to a certain extent: if the owner of the character used feels that their character's reputation was damaged or that their character was falsely represented, take it up with me, and we'll fix the situation. Please be considerate of others.
- Posts cannot contain inappropriate material. I have voluntarily set the rating for this sim at PG-14 . This means no extensive swearwords, inappropriate scenes with characters, etc. (you can put < censored > instead of cursewords, or the symbols work just fine too.)
- Do not advertise for other sims in this sim's posts and such. It is rude.
- If you are going to be leaving the group, please let me know ahead of time, so I can take appropriate measures to eliminate your character from the game.
If you have any questions, e-mail me at email@example.com Thanks!