Download the latest Almilia's Daughters from TESNexus
(Download Almilia's Daughters 3.2)
Discuss Almilia's Daughters on Bethesda official forums
Discuss Almilia's Daughters on Wolflore forums
This mod, once started by Raidorn, was later reworked by The Troll, then fiSh, and now it fell into my hands (some may see certain poetic justice in this mod's fate ;-) ). If you plan to continue working on it by yourself, drop me a line, so I might stop bother with it :-) .
This mod adds a new faction into Morrowind - Almilia's Daughters. These beautiful women, acting as courtesans, in fact are members of a secret political organisation, infiltrating into all spheres of Tamriel's social life, gathering information, and pulling strings from the shadow. Using the oldest in history trick of getting trust and influencing people, they're unstoppable.
Changes in 3.0:
- Depending on their faction, class and race many NPCs have custom reaction to your advances instead of faceless "you got information" line.
- Few cosmetic improvements listed in readme.
Changes in 3.2:
- Added more custom reactions - all major factions and about half of classes are covered. Few individual reactions.
- Daughters now have their own opinion on several existing dialog topics.
Changes in 4.0:
- "Deliver information" feature - you report about various quests and events in vanilla Morrowind that might be interesting to a secret organization AD is.
- LGNPC integration - among plenty of custom reactions added in this version, many of them reflect extended personalities provided to characters by LGNPC mods and only are active when respective LGNPC mods are included in game.
- Alternate quest solutions - some of vanilla quests may be solved differently from an AD member's standpoint.
- Clothing mod integration - various BB clothing mods may be used to dress otherwise naked Daughters. Note that the mod itself doesn't provide clothes - you only take advantage of mods already installed.
- Compatibility patches for several face replacers, giving optimal face choice for mod's NPCs.
- More changes in the readme.
4.01 (15 March 2011):
- Fixed the bug "Expression Error Unable to find global variable "almilia_rdiff_mod" in script almilia_mklove"
- Fixed missing meshes bug in LGNPC Detect
4.1 (26 April 2011):
- Fixed Alvela Salam's line mistakenly assigned to Arvela Falas
- Skills/stats requirements for enlisting are more benign
- Improved Clothier module; more clothing mods can be used to dress Daughters.
- "Traffic" mini-quest added
- Few minor fixes and additions
4.11 (19 June 2011):
- A bug fixed in the making love script for non-specific NPCs
- The making love script has grown too big and was dismantled
4.12 (23 June 2011):
- The door to an abandoned shack didn't react properly to unlocking
- The MCA companion Morrandyr using the same cell that was used for a quest was disabled
4.2 (21 February 2013):
- Sometimes Almies are busy with other visitors than you
- Post-coital custom Greetings added
- CoM-specific responces are made filtered by cell, so that they won't fire if an NPC is moved away from "their" child by LCV or a similar mod
- Almies' spells are made non-autocalced
- More customized encounters added
- Some of MCA companions are given customized reactions - to activate them use the "MCA - Mod Friendly Companions 6.0.esp" or "MCA - Mod Friendly Companions 7.0.esp" depending on the MCA version you use
Work is still in progress. Comments, criticisms, suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Back to the index page