Welcome to the homepage of d20 Lylat, a d20 Modern module based on the Starfox games. Here you will find the files necessary to play the game, including the rulebook and character sheets.
(Last updated on: 02/14/07)
- UPDATED! After being badgered by my younger brother, I've actually done some retouching of the rulebook. It now has some sweet page formatting (if I do say so myself), a couple of clarifications, and some general editing. I hope to actually add something new to it soon, but I can't make any promises - it's an intense quarter, school-wise.
- The d20 Lylat project will continue to update, albeit slowly, as I pursue a college degree. E-mail will still be checked (hopefully more frequently than it has been), and I will still continue to answer questions and offer assistance to players and GMs alike.
- Don't forget to e-mail us! We are happy to answer questions, explain things, or just talk about the game in general. Got an idea? Let the creators know!
For questions and explanations, please e-mail Product Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For comments, discussion, and new ideas, please e-mail the creators: email@example.com,
Files (Right-click, Save As...)
Core Rulebook, v0.4
Core Rulebook, v0.3
Core Rulebook, Beta Edition
Blank Character Sheet
Lv1 NPC - Fox McCloud
Lv1 NPC - Falco Lombardi
Lv1 NPC - Bill Grey
Lv2 NPC - Krystal
- [DELAYED] NPCs
- [DELAYED] Preconstructed Player Characters
- [DELAYED] Campaign Setting
- [DELAYED] Rules Errata / Explanations
- All things Starfox, including (but not limited to) characters, logos, names, and events, are copyright Nintendo. d20 Modern and all associated materials, including (but not limited to) d20 Future, the d20 Modern logo, and the d20 System, are copyright Wizards. The actual rulebook is copyright Ian Galvin. This game was made thanks to the Open Gaming License, which is now included in the Core Rulebook, so you may use this stuff, have fun with this stuff, and even change this stuff - just make sure you give full credit where it's due, and please be so kind as to send your changes to either of the creators' e-mail addresses above (we love getting new ideas!)