Session 7:
The Hunt

 

DM: It is the next day, Ruebon 27th. The party awakens after spending the night at the inn, at the cost of 1 sp each. You all meet in the common room to discuss your strategies for the hunt.
[Felljammer] 10:19:25PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
sits the table, petting Laufa absently, looking at everyone
[Biz] 10:20:32PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Sits at the table, looking at Laufa. Says quietly. The wolf can hunt. So we will use it to hunt, and must keep it alive.
[Darone] 10:21:48PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Elam_Buriash: Agreed.
[Felljammer] 10:22:10PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
Which will be the biggest challenge. She typical goes off by herself and brings back the quarry.  Following her, might off set her. AND we need some kind of scent.
[Biz] 10:23:18PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
No leash? Looks at Sorinak.
[Darone] 10:23:33PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: Just the reins.
[Biz] 10:24:50PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Just then, the door to the tavern opens and a beautiful young woman enters.
[Felljammer] 10:25:23PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Pays her no mind, people come into the inn all the time. It's an inn. We will be fine then. The scent is a problem.
[Darone] 10:26:36PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: pushes open the door to the tavern, her long blonde hair flowing down her shoulders, each side braided and tied back with ribbon that seems to be weaved into the braids, wears a long dress that is blue and seems to fade upwards towards the shoulder until it is white, her sky blue eyes glance around the tavern for only a moment before resting on Elam's group curiously
[Starlett] 10:27:20PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
glances towards the door, just a young lady, back to the group
[Biz] 10:28:12PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: approaches the group slowly, offering a small sweet smile for a moment Riadlus Avon?
[Starlett] 10:28:44PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
No ideas?.... Lets out a breath and doesn't acknowledge Ladonna with a look. Knows who she is via voice. Ladonna.
[Darone] 10:29:50PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: I heard that you and this group...motions around to everyone has joined the hunting contest for the Baroness. I was wondering if I could...assist all of you with the hunt.
[Starlett] 10:31:15PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: blinks at Ladonna
[Biz] 10:31:45PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: Friend of yours, Avon?
[Felljammer] 10:32:43PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Yes, we ~have~ joined the hunt. Turns his hood so that he can see her. Elaborate.
[Darone] 10:32:53PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: looks towards Sorinak and Trey, smiling to each Ladonna Marche, pleasure. she says sweetly before turning back to Riadlus Much like your brother, I do know the magical arts. It could prove to be quite useful.
[Starlett] 10:34:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: smiles as kindly as possible, but does not give her name as she started talking to Riadlus again
[Biz] 10:35:22PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Doesn't grace Trey with an answer. Find us a way to obtain the stag's scent and we will consider.
[Darone] 10:36:05PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Elam_Buriash: We could probably use a magic-user on our side, to even things out.
[Felljammer] 10:36:51PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: likes that idea, was going to suggest it herself in fact
[Biz] 10:37:10PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: A simple illusion should do the trick.
[Starlett] 10:37:35PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Switches his gaze to Sorinak. You will accept her?
[Darone] 10:39:14PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Elam_Buriash: Can you handle yourself in a fight?
[Felljammer] 10:39:37PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
I see no problem especially if she can help.
[Biz] 10:40:07PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: glances towards Elam As well as any other magic-user I should think. My father taught me a few tricks, so it should not be a problem.
[Starlett] 10:40:51PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Very well. You may join us.
[Darone] 10:41:49PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Then, four more people enter the tavern. It is Suldair's group.
[Felljammer] 10:42:51PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: Oh, I'm most grateful to each of you. clears her throat Though I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage. I know Riadlus, but I don't know the rest of you. looks over her shoulder to Suldair and his group
[Starlett] 10:43:33PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: looks towards the new comers
[Biz] 10:43:46PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey.: Trey Fulmenos.
[Felljammer] 10:44:57PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: introduction...heh Sorinak.
[Biz] 10:45:43PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Looks at his brother's group. When does the hunt start?
[Darone] 10:46:32PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: holds her hand out to Trey My, my, a handsome one you are. A great pleasure you meet you, Trey. turns her eyes to Sorinak And you as well...looks her over a moment Priestess? Sorinak?
[Starlett] 10:46:42PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Golch: he says something undecipherable
[Felljammer] 10:47:04PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: nods Yes I am.
[Biz] 10:47:30PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: Ah, you are right, my friend. This is indeed a fortuitous happenstance. Our worthy opponents are here to drink to our victory.
[Felljammer] 10:48:09PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
That question was not directed at his brother's group, but a general question to his own. Stands.
[Darone] 10:48:51PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: would ask another question, but instead turns to look at Suldair Victory, all ready?
[Starlett] 10:49:06PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: Of course. They don't stand a chance.
[Felljammer] 10:49:48PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: I do not know when the hunt starts Riadlus.
[Biz] 10:50:01PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: laughs Of course they do. They have allowed me to join them.
[Starlett] 10:50:13PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: You....?
[Felljammer] 10:50:44PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: You don't think I would miss out on a chance like this, do you Suldair? tilts her head
[Starlett] 10:51:10PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Lexi: she steps up and slips Suldair's arm around her We don't need her anyway, Suldair.
[Felljammer] 10:51:59PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
slightly interested in the interaction between newcomer and Suldair
[Biz] 10:52:03PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: You have bad taste brother. Sits back down.
[Darone] 10:52:59PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: smiles to Lexi Good morning, Lexi. turns her eyes back to Suldair Besides...takes a few steps towards him You'll go easy on me, won't you? pouts a bit, her finger running up his chest softly and says softly I can make it worth your while.
[Starlett] 10:53:32PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Lexi: gets a feral look that suggests she may pounce at Ladonna at any moment
[Felljammer] 10:54:15PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: he clears his throat Well, uh...let the best team win then.
[Felljammer] 10:54:31PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
interesting....cat fight would be mildly amusing
[Biz] 10:55:00PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: ignores Lexi's look and walks back to her group's table, sitting down in a chair gently I can drink to that.
[Starlett] 10:55:45PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Damaramu: has stayed silent throughout the whole thing; he crosses his long arms across his barrel chest
[Felljammer] 10:56:26PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: But you won't be drinking alcohol. Looks at the table, suddenly finding its wooden patterns interesting.
[Darone] 10:56:52PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Golch: speaks again, still undecipherable
[Felljammer] 10:58:22PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: wow, that was interesting So when does the hunt begin?
[Biz] 10:58:33PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: Indeed, Golch. Perhaps we should proceed to the forest and forethink our strategies for the hunt.
[Felljammer] 10:59:00PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: would ask what she would be drinking, but decides to just shrug it off Good luck, Suldair. blows him a kiss
[Starlett] 11:00:03PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Lexi: grabs Suldair's hand and leads him out of the tavern, scowling
[Felljammer] 11:00:27PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Damaramu and Golch leave, as well.
[Felljammer] 11:00:37PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: It should start soon. We might as well head in that direction, too.
[Felljammer] 11:00:55PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
We should go with them. Stands and heads out that way.
[Darone] 11:01:27PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: pushes herself out of the chair and follows after Riadlus, yet looks over her shoulder to Sorinak, just noticing the wolf I see why you need the scent now. The wolf belongs to you?
[Starlett] 11:02:08PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: stands and heads that way, Laufa following Sori closely; nods Yes. Laufa belongs to me.
[Biz] 11:02:45PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: he grabs his spear and follows, along with Elam
[Felljammer] 11:03:13PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: Beautiful creature.
[Starlett] 11:03:31PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
A very beautiful creature indeed, looks at the wolf, smiles
[Biz] 11:04:57PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: Whom do you follow, Sorinak? It isn't the colors of the War Goddess.
[Starlett] 11:05:37PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: The Guardian of Fire, Renos.
[Biz] 11:06:16PM, Thurs 18th Aug
 
Ladonna Marche: Ah...quite useful indeed. Perhaps when we aren't so busy you could teach me more of Renos the Guardian. seems rather interested after all
[Starlett] 11:07:39PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: nods slightly It would be my pleasure.
[Biz] 11:08:21PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: The party reaches the forest and finds none other than Egan there, upon his horse and with his firedrake at his side.
[Felljammer] 11:08:38PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
yeah, more people she doesn't know
[Biz] 11:09:23PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: looks up Egan, her eyes almost light up upon seeing the man Ah, the proud Red Ram Knight.
[Starlett] 11:09:50PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Egan: is a Red Ram Knight wearing spiked, red armor and a horned helmet; he looks particularly unhappy to see the party
[Felljammer] 11:10:34PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: glances towards the others for a moment before turning her eyes back on Egan
[Starlett] 11:11:42PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Egan: Ladonna...you are part of the second team? he scowls disapprovingly
[Felljammer] 11:12:03PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Stops in front of Egan, waiting for him to say something.
[Darone] 11:12:09PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: I am. Is that a problem, Egan? tilts her head curiously
[Starlett] 11:12:57PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: stands back a bit with her wolf, is that kind of person really, sit back and watch
[Biz] 11:13:27PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Egan: he looks at Riadlus and Elam And you two...I remember you. You have some guts being here.
[Felljammer] 11:13:44PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: taking in conversation, trying to piece things together
[Biz] 11:14:18PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: looks to Elam and Riadlus, raises an eyebrow
[Starlett] 11:14:26PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
When does the hunt start?
[Darone] 11:16:40PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Egan: Now. The other team just entered. I let the stag loose half an hour ago. Find it and bring back its carcass, and you win. Think you can handle that?
[Felljammer] 11:17:17PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Doesn't answer the man, turns to Ladonna. Time for your illusion.
[Darone] 11:18:17PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: I'm sure they are more than able to handle this task, Egan. smiles to the man before looking to the others Let’s be on our way, shall we?
[Starlett] 11:18:31PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Egan: gives Ladonna a final look, then rides off
[Felljammer] 11:18:44PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: ah! a bit shocked, looks a Laufa and then Ladonna
[Biz] 11:18:46PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
turns to the wolf, kneeling down in front of him, not too terribly close and mutters a few words softly, using a simple cantrip to make the scent of a stag for the wolf
[Starlett] 11:19:26PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 10.<<
[Starlett] 11:20:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: holds her hand out and blows a bit towards the wolf, hoping for him to catch the scent There.
[Starlett] 11:22:05PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: tells Laufa in goblin something, the wolf sniffs
[Biz] 11:22:14PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Laufa: she smells the air, then heads into the forest
[Felljammer] 11:23:07PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: follows after her Let's go.
[Biz] 11:23:46PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Follows the wolf, making sure to guard its right flank guarded. Good.
[Darone] 11:24:14PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: follows after the wolf
[Starlett] 11:24:22PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: looks around as she follows, trying to take in the path they are taking
[Biz] 11:25:37PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Laufa: sniffs the ground carefully, then heads a bit to the west. She enters a clearing and stops a moment
[Felljammer] 11:25:54PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: pauses as the wolf pauses, looking around the clearing curiously
[Starlett] 11:26:40PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Something occurs to him. Be careful. Ladonna can create the scent of stag, so Suldair might create a false trail.
[Darone] 11:27:10PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: She's only following the scent right now. If she finds it, she won't attack it unless I tell her to hunt. So keep that in mind... looks at Laufa as she stops looks around
[Biz] 11:27:19PM, Thurs 18th Aug
 
DM: The clearing appears to be empty. A few squirrels stop to take notice of you, then head off.
[Felljammer] 11:27:32PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey
:
Hey, look what she's smelling at. points to the wolf
[Felljammer] 11:28:39PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: looks down at what the wolf is sniffing at
[Starlett] 11:29:07PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: looks
[Biz] 11:29:08PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Laufa appears to be smelling some droppings.
[Felljammer] 11:29:25PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Tell her to keep moving. Looks around. Doesn't like being stationary.
[Darone] 11:30:31PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Laufa: she seems to have caught the scent again and heads south, through the forest
[Felljammer] 11:31:00PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: I suggest the rest of us keep an eye out for the other group.
[Starlett] 11:31:02PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: in goblin once more Track, Laufa.
[Biz] 11:31:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: and off after the wolf she goes
[Starlett] 11:31:15PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: yup, following
[Biz] 11:31:34PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Stays on the wolf's right.
[Darone] 11:32:49PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Laufa arrives in another clearing and stops short. Suldair and his party are there, looking around.
[Felljammer] 11:32:53PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: pauses in her steps as Laufa stops and looks up towards Suldair and his party
[Starlett] 11:33:23PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: he turns to face the party Riadlus? You have a wolf? Ah, so that is your secret then.
[Felljammer] 11:34:01PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: looks at the other party...should be interesting, steps in front of Laufa
[Biz] 11:34:15PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Moves towards Suldair's party and levels his polearm. Brother, surrender.
[Darone] 11:35:15PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: Always the kidder, Riadlus. This is a hunt, not a duel.
[Felljammer] 11:36:28PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
watches Riadlus for a moment, surprised We have a stag to hunt, Riadlus, not this party. sounds sweet enough after all
[Starlett] 11:36:29PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: checking out what people are wearing, yes very important...is looking for metal more specifically though
[Biz] 11:36:36PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Golch is wearing leather armor, and it appears that Damaramu is wearing some kind of hide. Lexi also has leather, but Suldair is armor-less.
[Felljammer] 11:37:55PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Elam_Buriash: he pulls out his maul, not sure what to expect
[Felljammer] 11:39:03PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: If your group is out of the way, the task is much easier.
[Darone] 11:39:04PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: well that was a bust, next thing would be weapons...weapons have metal every once and while ya know
[Biz] 11:39:07PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair: Don't be like that, brother. I'd really rather not kill you like I did my master.
[Felljammer] 11:39:33PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Golch is carrying a short sword. Lexi has on cesti, and Damaramu seems unarmed. Suldair is carrying a quarterstaff.
[Felljammer] 11:40:03PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
Riadlus, I really rather not fight this group. There is nothing wrong with a healthy competition. smirks a bit
[Starlett] 11:41:09PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Glances back at his party.
[Darone] 11:41:26PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: looks down at Laufa, seeing if she shows any indication of moving in a direction that isn't blocked by the other party
[Biz] 11:42:12PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: keeps her eyes on Suldair and Lexi, seems rather relaxed though
[Starlett] 11:42:53PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Laufa seems preoccupied at the moment. Perhaps the scent of the second party is distracting her.
[Felljammer] 11:43:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Get the wolf tracking again... please. Said to Sorinak, but continues to have his weapon at the ready.
[Darone] 11:43:17PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Suldair
:
grins Good choice, brother.
[Felljammer] 11:43:43PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: turns towards her, in goblin Laufa, Track.
[Biz] 11:44:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Laufa: responds to the command and starts sniffing the area again; then she starts to head west, out of the clearing
[Felljammer] 11:44:45PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: follows Let's continue.
[Biz] 11:45:20PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Good luck, brother. Follows the wolf, then catches up and stays on its right side.
[Darone] 11:45:29PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: hopes the scent was still fresh in her mind, bows her head to the other party before she follows after the wolf
[Starlett] 11:45:29PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Laufa leads them to another clearing. This one has a rather strong scent of decay in it. There are several bodies nearby, surrounded by flies.
[Felljammer] 11:46:30PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
We should our backs...said to no one in particular, just the group
[Biz] 11:46:34PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: raises an eyebrow Interesting...
[Starlett] 11:47:23PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: disgusted, looks at Laufa, slightly annoyed, but looks at everyone else
[Biz] 11:47:30PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: glances at everyone The scent I cast for the wolf to smell can be overpowered by stronger scents, such as decay.
[Starlett] 11:48:24PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Walks forward to the nearest corpse to inspect it.
[Darone] 11:48:41PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Elam_Buriash: What killed them?
[Felljammer] 11:48:43PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Riadlus would notice that the corpse seems to have no mortal wounds, but rather, it looks eviscerated--like something sucked all its blood out.
[Felljammer] 11:49:10PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: stays near the wolf, has no desire to inspect that corpses
[Biz] 11:49:28PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: certainly isn't going to near the corpses I suggest that we perhaps move on?
[Starlett] 11:49:55PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: I second that.
[Biz] 11:50:32PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM
: The party hears a loud buzzing sound nearby, like a swarm of insects approaching.

[Felljammer] 11:51:43PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: What's that?
[Felljammer] 11:51:50PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Let us go. Returns to the party. Tell the wolf to track. Looks around.
[Darone] 11:53:32PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: her usual command to Laufa
[Biz] 11:53:56PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: A swarm of creatures come from the trees and head toward the party. They roughly resemble sparrow sized mosquitoes.
[Felljammer] 11:54:38PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
frowns We have company.
[Starlett] 11:55:28PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: What are those? yuck
[Biz] 11:55:29PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: Uh-oh. readies his spear
[Felljammer] 11:56:31PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: They must have killed those people. Get ready to fight. Pulls his glaive-guisarme into a nice battle position.
[Darone] 11:56:39PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: starts to get her sling out, target practice, I suppose
[Biz] 11:56:45PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: mutters under her breath, pulling a few darts out of a pouch
[Starlett] 11:57:53PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Roll initiative and give your actions.
[Felljammer] 11:57:53PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 10 sided dice, which turned up a 5.<<
[Starlett] 11:58:03PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Sorinak rolled a 10 sided dice, which turned up a 7.<<
[Biz] 11:58:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
will shot at the closest critter to her and Laufa who she will stand in front of
[Biz] 11:58:46PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 10 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Darone] 11:59:38PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: takes hold of three darts, aiming to hit three different of those bug things
[Starlett] 11:59:56PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Looks inward and finds his innate abilities. Brings forth the rage in Elam.
[Darone] 12:03:47PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Ladonna goes first.
[Felljammer] 12:04:09PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 10.<<
[Starlett] 12:04:19PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 12.<<
[Starlett] 12:04:23PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 12.<<
[Starlett] 12:04:27PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 3 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Starlett] 12:04:42PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 3 sided dice, which turned up a 1.<<
[Starlett] 12:04:46PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
throws three of her darts, two making contact with the bug things, but the other seems to fly off in the distance somewhere
[Starlett] 12:05:21PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Riadlus' turn.
[Felljammer] 12:05:40PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Calls upon his Goddess granted powers to fuel Elam's rage.
[Darone] 12:06:48PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Elam receives a +2 to hit and damage.
[Felljammer] 12:07:56PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM
: Two of the creatures strike at Riadlus. They bite into him for 4 damage. Furthermore, they do not let go. Instead, they stay on him, trying to suck out more blood. Two more do the same to Sorinak, causing her 6 damage. Yet another grabs onto Ladonna, taking 2 damage.

[Felljammer] 12:13:17PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: winces as one of the creatures latches on to her
[Starlett] 12:13:55PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Another grabs a hold of Elam in the same manner.
[Felljammer] 12:14:39PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
winces too, damn little things, will try to remove after she takes a shot at one of their flying comrades
[Biz] 12:15:24PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Elam: smashes one away with his maul
[Felljammer] 12:15:30PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: (How many are still floating about?) Sets his jaw, determined to get rid of these pests.
[Darone] 12:15:43PM, Thurs 18th Aug
 
DM: There are six still airborne. Sorinak's turn.
[Felljammer] 12:15:55PM, Thurs 18th Aug
>>Sorinak rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 20.<<
[Biz] 12:15:57PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Sorinak rolled a 4 sided dice, which turned up a 4.<<
[Biz] 12:16:07PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Sorinak rolled a 4 sided dice, which turned up a 4.<<
[Biz] 12:17:01PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: enraged at the two on her body she pegs one and if falls down dead
[Biz] 12:18:23PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: he gives a glancing blow to one as it flies by Damn, they're too fast!
[Felljammer] 12:18:54PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Round 2. Actions?
[Felljammer] 12:19:29PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
will now try to pry one of the bugs that is latched on to her OFF
[Biz] 12:19:41PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: is going to try and move away from the decay smell for a moment, figuring these things are attracted to the scent of blood, is going to try and put the scent of blood on a nearby tree or plant, in hopes of attracting them away, of course is using another simple cantrip to do this.
[Starlett] 12:20:24PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Reaches out and grabs Ladonna, praying to his Goddess for her aid.
[Darone] 12:22:33PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Riadlus goes first.
[Felljammer] 12:24:21PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Prays to the Goddess of War to aid Ladonna in combat.
[Darone] 12:24:55PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 8 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Darone] 12:25:01PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Ladonna gains a +1 to hit and saves. She also gains 2 HP.
[Felljammer] 12:25:19PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Ladonna's turn.
[Felljammer] 12:25:52PM, Thurs 18th Aug
>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 17.<<
[Starlett] 12:25:59PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: The Cantrip fizzles, as she finds it hard to concentrate.
[Felljammer] 12:26:19PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: blinks a few times, glancing over to Riadlus for only a moment as the spell fizzles away
[Starlett] 12:27:14PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: The creatures on Riadlus suck out an additional 4 HP worth of blood. The ones on Sorinak also drain out 4 more. The one on Ladonna sucks out 2 HP.
[Felljammer] 12:28:07PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: cursing under her breathe at the buggies
[Biz] 12:29:00PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: winces again Think you can set them on fire...or something, Sorinak?
[Starlett] 12:30:05PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: A third one latches onto Riadlus for 3 damage. A second grabs hold of Elam. Another grabs at Sorinak for 2 damage and the last grabs hold of Ladonna for 2 damage.
[Felljammer] 12:30:35PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: No....not really. really is getting annoyed with that request
[Biz] 12:30:48PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Only one more is left airborne. Riadlus has three, Sorinak has three, Ladonna has two and Elam has two. Sorinak's turn.
[Felljammer] 12:31:09PM, Thurs 18th Aug
>>Sorinak rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 15.<<
[Biz] 12:31:56PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Sorinak rolled a 2 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Biz] 12:32:20PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: hits one of the bugs, but does not kill it
[Biz] 12:33:34PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: Sorinak! he takes careful aim, then skewers one of the creatures with his spear, lifting it off of her
[Felljammer] 12:34:38PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Elam: he smashes the last airborne one away, splattering it good
[Felljammer] 12:35:26PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
just starts to turn in his direction, winces, as that had to hurt Ah! Thanks Trey
[Biz] 12:36:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Round 3. Actions?
[Felljammer] 12:36:27PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: this is truly getting on her nerves, so despite the fact she has two bugs things sucking out her blood she begins to chant, her hands moving into one of her pouches to pull out a rose petal
[Starlett] 12:36:36PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: in goblin, will see if Laufa will, hunt one of the bugs on her;  her action will be the same as the last, hitting one that is left
[Biz] 12:37:32PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Prays to his Goddess, his confidence withdrawing slightly.
[Darone] 12:38:19PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Ladonna goes first.
[Felljammer] 12:39:38PM, Thurs 18th Aug
>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 4 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Starlett] 12:40:02PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 4 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Starlett] 12:40:06PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: with a wave her hand she almost throws the rose petal from her hand, letting it float to the ground as she chants the words of her spell then, cause the two creatures upon herself to fall to the ground, one from Sorinak, and one from Riadlus do the same as the two that fell from Ladonna
[Starlett] 12:42:09PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM
: Riadlus now has two on him. Sorinak has one. Elam has two. Riadlus' turn.

[Felljammer] 12:42:43PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: yes down to one
[Biz] 12:42:55PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Through the grace of D'lokka, withdraws from the battlefield in order to contemplate and heal.
[Darone] 12:44:10PM, Thurs 18th Aug
>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 8 sided dice, which turned up a 4.<<
[Darone] 12:47:04PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 8 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Darone] 12:47:08PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 16.<<
[Darone] 12:50:46PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 4 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Darone] 12:51:08PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 4 sided dice, which turned up a 3.<<
[Darone] 12:51:11PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: After being in somewhat of a blur, Riadlus emerges looking sturdier, and slices one of the things on Elam in twain.
[Darone] 12:52:47PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: The two on Riadlus suck 7 more damage off of him. The one on Sorinak drains 2 off of her.
[Felljammer] 12:53:18PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Sorinak's turn.
[Felljammer] 12:53:25PM, Thurs 18th Aug
>>Sorinak rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 18.<<
[Biz] 12:54:31PM, Thurs 18th Aug

>>Sorinak rolled a 2 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Biz] 12:55:00PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: whacks the last one, but to no victory
[Biz] 12:55:44PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: Elam smashes the one off of his own body with his maul, knocking it off. The creature does not move once it hits the ground.
[Felljammer] 12:56:10PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Trey: carefully aims again Hold still....! he stabs, skewering the creature off of Sorinak again
[Felljammer] 12:56:56PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: does hold still
[Biz] 12:57:34PM, Thurs 18th Aug

DM: At this point, four lie unconscious on the ground and two are still on Riadlus. Actions for Round 4?
[Felljammer] 12:57:42PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak
:
will take out her dagger and help Riadlus out, yes
[Biz] 12:58:52PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Ladonna Marche: looks down at the ones unconscious, since they are unconscious might as well stomp on them, so does that
[Starlett] 12:59:21PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Sorinak: that is running over to him and stabbing at pests, won't throw that dagger...that could be bad
[Biz] 12:59:22PM, Thurs 18th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Tries to smash one from him after dropping his weapon, feeling woozy at this point.
[Darone] 1:01:31AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: Riadlus goes first.
[Felljammer] 1:02:27AM, Fri 19th Aug
>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 7.<<
[Darone] 1:02:51AM, Fri 19th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 16.<<
[Darone] 1:03:33AM, Fri 19th Aug

>>Riadlus Avon rolled a 2 sided dice, which turned up a 1.<<
[Darone] 1:03:52AM, Fri 19th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Tries to smash at one of the insects, however the blood loss has taken its toll and he only ends up striking himself. Passes out, topples to the ground afterwards.
[Darone] 1:05:25AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: Ladonna's turn.
[Felljammer] 1:05:36AM, Fri 19th Aug

>>Ladonna Marche rolled a 2 sided dice, which turned up a 2.<<
[Starlett] 1:05:47AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: stomps on one of the creatures rather hard, muttering as it doesn't die, yet looks over to Riadlus Damn it.
[Starlett] 1:06:29AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: The creature she steps wakes up.
[Felljammer] 1:06:46AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: The two on Riadlus drain 7 HP from him. The wakening one takes to the air and circles around before flying off.
[Felljammer] 1:07:36AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: Sorinak's turn.
[Felljammer] 1:07:51AM, Fri 19th Aug
>>Sorinak rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 11.<<
[Biz] 1:08:36AM, Fri 19th Aug
 
>>Sorinak rolled a 20 sided dice, which turned up a 14.<<
[Biz] 1:10:12AM, Fri 19th Aug
>>Sorinak rolled a 4 sided dice, which turned up a 1.<<
[Biz] 1:10:34AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak
:
accidentally hits Riadlus...not very hard, just a little extra blood By Renos....grumbles at herself
[Biz] 1:11:51AM, Fri 19th Aug

Trey: stabs at one of the sleeping creatures, impaling it; he now has three of 'em on his spear
[Felljammer] 1:12:19AM, Fri 19th Aug

Elam: he manages to knock the two remaining creatures off the unconscious form of Riadlus
[Felljammer] 1:13:35AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: All that is left are the two sleeping ones. The battle is over.
[Felljammer] 1:13:54AM, Fri 19th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Has his previous actions pay off, however is still quite unconscious, and will be for some time.
[Darone] 1:14:32AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: moves over to Riadlus, kneeling down beside him, tries to stop the reminder of the bleeding upon the war priest, yet isn't sure she will do the best job
[Starlett] 1:15:24AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: Riadlus continues to bleed.
[Felljammer] 1:15:25AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak: looks around, kneeling now, tired, drained a bit
[Biz] 1:15:27AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM: She stops the bleeding then.
[Felljammer] 1:15:35AM, Fri 19th Aug

Trey: he kills the two sleeping ones They weren't kidding when they said this forest was dangerous.
[Felljammer] 1:15:58AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
Do we continue the hunt, or do we get Riadlus to a priest?
[Starlett] 1:16:58AM, Fri 19th Aug

Trey: He have anything good on him?
[Felljammer] 1:17:39AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: looks over to Trey Until he is dead completely, I'm not checking.
[Starlett] 1:18:30AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak: looks at Trey and then Riadlus, thinking, wouldn't mind a priest herself
[Biz] 1:18:53AM, Fri 19th Aug

Elam_Buriash: If we leave now, Suldair and his party will probably triumph.
[Felljammer] 1:19:30AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak
:
is tired If we leave now, we keep our numbers.
[Biz] 1:20:39AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: nods at what Sorinak says And our healer.
[Starlett] 1:21:21AM, Fri 19th Aug

Trey: Some healer. He kept all his healing prayers to himself.
[Felljammer] 1:22:02AM, Fri 19th Aug

Elam_Buriash: We will put it to a vote then.
[Felljammer] 1:22:13AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
I suggest we get him to a healer. nods slightly
[Starlett] 1:23:07AM, Fri 19th Aug

Trey: I say we keep going. We can come back for him after we get the stag.
[Felljammer] 1:23:35AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak: Healer. stands slowly, moving slowly to Laufa
[Biz] 1:23:50AM, Fri 19th Aug

Elam_Buriash: Very well then. I guess we will have to forfeit.
[Felljammer] 1:24:54AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: stands Someone help me with him?
[Starlett] 1:25:16AM, Fri 19th Aug

Elam_Buriash: helps pick up the war priest
[Felljammer] 1:25:32AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
We’ll take him to Vance. with that said, makes her way back towards the village
[Starlett] 1:26:07AM, Fri 19th Aug
 
DM: Carrying Riadlus, the party leaves the forest and returns to Janus, entering the small and humble shrine there.
[Felljammer] 1:27:00AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
glances around the shrine for a moment, then calls out Priest Kovac? respectful tone after all
[Starlett] 1:27:49AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak: waits, quietly, looking around the shrine
[Biz] 1:28:25AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: A man steps from his office and into the main chamber. He looks to be approaching his 30s with brown hair in a military cut and narrow brown eyes; he wears the robes of D'lokka
[Felljammer] 1:28:46AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
smiles sweetly to Vance and motions to Riadlus Do you think you could help out one of your own?
[Starlett] 1:30:49AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: he smiles to Ladonna, but then frowns upon seeing Riadlus Him? What happened here?
[Felljammer] 1:32:27AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: Blood sucking creatures attacked us while we were hunting for the stag.
[Starlett] 1:32:58AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: Blood sucking? he checks Riadlus' puncture wounds You mean stirges.
[Felljammer] 1:33:42AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak
:
sits, somewhere, probably the floor, tired, pets Laufa
[Biz] 1:34:17AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: That is what they are called? tilts her head slightly Well, even so, do you think you can help him, Priest Kovac? always that respectful tone
[Starlett] 1:35:38AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: What a fool. Taken down by insects. He disgraces the Goddess. Bah. I shall heal him for your sake, Miss Marche. he lays hands on Riadlus and chants; the sharp pain of the healing wakens Riadlus
[Felljammer] 1:36:51AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
However can I thank you, Priest Kovac?
[Starlett] 1:37:42AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: Just leave him to rot next time.
[Felljammer] 1:38:19AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: smirks a bit I'll keep that in mind if there is a next time.
[Starlett] 1:39:11AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: I'll also need a donation for my services. Ten gold should be sufficient.
[Felljammer] 1:39:12AM, Fri 19th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Wakes to the ceiling of the oh-so-familiar building. After his brain cogitates what has happened sits up slowly.
[Darone] 1:39:18AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche
:
I'm afraid I'm a bit poor right now. glances over to Elam or Sorinak
[Starlett] 1:39:58AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak: glad Riadlus is awake, petting Laufa, comforting
[Biz] 1:40:17AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: Just take it off of him. He was the one who needed the healing, after all.
[Felljammer] 1:40:25AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak: fishes in her pack and pulls out the needed 10 gp Here doesn't get up though
[Biz] 1:41:09AM, Fri 19th Aug

Riadlus Avon: I'm conscious, Kovac. Doesn't bother moving though.
[Darone] 1:41:27AM, Fri 19th Aug

Vance_Kovac: Apparently not, if you nearly got yourself killed by insects. he takes the gold from Sorinak and pockets it
[Felljammer] 1:42:38AM, Fri 19th Aug

Riadlus Avon
:
Mind still fuzzy, collapses back to the ground. Sitting is too tough.
[Darone] 1:45:35AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: clears her throat Is there anything else we need to do here? looks to the rest of the group
[Starlett] 1:45:57AM, Fri 19th Aug

Trey: I say we go to the inn and drink until we forget we just lost the contest.
[Felljammer] 1:46:24AM, Fri 19th Aug

Riadlus Avon: Builds up his will and stands, refusing to show further weakness around his instructor.
[Darone] 1:47:26AM, Fri 19th Aug

Sorinak: does not acknowledge that Trey said that, mumbles something to Laufa
[Biz] 1:48:25AM, Fri 19th Aug

Ladonna Marche: Whatever you decide. glances to Vance again I thank you again, Priest Kovac. bows her head in respect and flashes him a charming smile I owe you.
[Starlett] 1:49:08AM, Fri 19th Aug

DM
: Okay, we're ending it for tonight.

[Felljammer] 1:49:36AM, Fri 19th Aug


Back to Renosia I