- Ability Score Modifiers
+5 Constitution, +15 Intelligence, +15 Wisdom, +15 Charisma.
- Spell-like Abilities (Su)
- Protection from Chaos at will, as a Sorcerer of Char Level
- Magic Circle against Chaos twice per day, as a Sorcerer of Char Level
- Order's Wrath twice per day, as a Sorcerer of Char Level
- Dispel Chaos once per day, as a Sorcerer of Char Level
- Dictum twice per week, as a Sorcerer of Char Level
- Shield of Law once per week, as a Sorcerer of Char Level
- Order's Boon
- Lawful Outsiders cannot attack the character, nor can they come within 5 feet of him. If the character so desires, he may forego this protection and instead attempt to charm the Outsider (as Charm Monster, Will save DC 17). If the charm attempt fails, however, absolute protection is lost and no further attempt at charming can be made.
- Lawful Outsiders who attack the character suffer a -1 penalty to their attack rolls. The character makes applicable saving throws from the extraplanar creature's attacks with a +2 resistance bonus. He gains a +4 morale bonus to all attacks against such creatures. Any weapon he uses bypasses the damage reduction of such creatures, regardless of any qualities the weapon may or may not have.
- The character is able to converse with Lawful Outsiders. These creatures recognize that he is tied to them. The show a healthy respect to the character if alignments (good/evil) are similar. If alignments are opposed, creatures fear the character if he is strong. If he is weak, they hate and desire to slay him.
Base Speed: 30 feet
Automatic Languages: Ostellian, Draconic
Bonus Languages: Any
Optional Racial Feats:
If you wish to select any of the optional Feats below during character creation, you may do so by selecting a Flaw of the appropriate value (Minor or Major) from the General Flaws list.
If a Feat on this list is not marked as having to be selected at the time of character creation, then you may choose the Feat anytime you have a Feat slot open (without a Flaw being required).
* Indicates that the Feat requires a Minor Flaw.
** Indicates that the Feat requires a Major Flaw.
# Indicates this Feat may only be selected at 1st level.