|1 1/2 Lb||Mussels in shell, uncooked|
|1/2 Cup||Dry White Wine|
|1/a4 Cup||Butter, softened|
|2 Tbsp||Parmesan Cheese|
|2 Tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 Tbsp||Garlic, minced|
|1 Tbsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Dill, fresh, chopped|
|Pepper, freshly ground|
1) Scrub mussels and remove beards.
2) Place mussels and wine in medium saucepan. Cover and cook until mussels open, about 5 minutes. Discard any mussels that do not open. Cool slightly. Remove mussels from shells and refrigerate. Set aside half of the shells.
3) To prepare Parmesan Lemon Butter, combine butter, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and dill in blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth. Season with pepper to taste.
4) Place mussel half shells in single layer in two shallow individual oven proff serving dishes. Place 1 mussel and 1 tsp Parmesan Lemon Butter in each half shell. Just before eating, broil mussels under preheated broiler until mussels are hot and bubbly for about 2 - 3 minutes.
5) Eat with crusty bread and lemon wedges.