|4||Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless|
|1/3 Cup||Soy Sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Garlic, minced|
|1 Tsp||Ginger, fresh, grated|
|2 Tbsp||Sesame Seeds, optional|
|Celery for garnish|
1) Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper. Pound slightly with mallet. Cut chicken in 2' squares.
2) Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with seasoned flour.
3) Pour 1/2 inch oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) When oil is hot, add chicken, half at a time. Cook, turning as needed, until chicken is cooked; about 5 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in small saucepan saute ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add soy sauce and honey. Bring to a boil and set aside.
6) Lift chicken from oil. Drain briefly. Dip in honey mixture, then place on a rack set in a baking pan. When all chicken is cooked and dipped, sprinkle with sesame seeds, if used.
7) Bake at 275 F for 30 minutes. Brush with glaze every 10 minutes for best results.