|4||Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless|
|1/2 Cup||Feta Cheese, grated|
|1 Tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1 Clove||Garlic, minced|
|2 Cups||Rigate or Radiatore, cooked|
|1 Cup||Spaghetti Sauce|
1) Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap. Pound slightly with mallet.
2) Blend cheese, juice, basil and oregano with fork; save.
3) Brown chicken breasts on each side for 5 minutes; drain.
4) Combine garlic and cumin. Add in skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
5) Place chicken into casserole dish. Place Feta mixture over chicken.
6) Bake for 20 minutes.
7) Serve over noodles.
8) Top with favourite spaghetti sauce and enjoy.