|4||Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless|
|1/2 Tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1/2 Cup||Chicken Stock|
|2/3 Cup||Evaporated Milk|
|1/2 Tsp||Dill, fresh and chopped|
|1/2||Lemon, squeezed juice|
|1/4 Tsp||Celery Salt|
1) Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap. Pound slightly with mallet.
2) Heat oil and brown chicken on each side.
3) Add chicken stock.
4) Cover and simmer 5 minutes until no pink. Remove meat.
5) Gradually stir milk with cornstarch until smooth; add to pan. Stir until thick.
6) Add dill and lemon.
7) Season with celery salt and pepper.
8) Spoon over meat.