|4||Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless|
|3/4 Cup||Bread Crumbs|
|1/4 Cup||Parmesan Cheese|
|1 Tsp||Worcestshire Sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Parmesan Cheese|
|3/4 Cup||Cheddar Cheese, grated|
1) Place chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap. Pound slightly with mallet.
2) Whisk eggs with water.
3) Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika, bread crumbs and cheese.
4) Dip chicken in eggs. Roll in flour mixture.
5) Brown chicken in butter on both sides. Place in baking dish.
6) Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
7) Meanwhile, prepare sauce: Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour.
8) Slowly add the milk and cook, until sauce thickens.
9) Season with rest of ingredients.
10) Pour sauce over hot chicken.