|2 Cups||Chicken, diced|
|2||Chicken Bouillon Cubes|
|1/2 - 1 Cup||Hot Water|
|2 Cups||Raw Vegetables, diced|
|1/4 Cup||Olive Oil|
|1/4 Tsp||Poultry Seasoning|
|1||Double Pie Crust, unbaked|
1) Cook chicken and vegetables until tender.
2) In a skillet heat oil and flour, stirring constantly for 2 minutes; dissolve bouillon cube into hot water and add to oil and water.
3) Add seasoning and cook until thick.
4) Add in meat and vegetables.
5) Add filling mixture into crust, seal edges and cut steam vents in top.
6) Bake at 400 F for 1 hour until crust is golden brown.