|2 Cups||Strawberry Puree|
|4 Tbsps||Gelatin, Unflavored|
|1 Cup||Whipped Cream, Prepared|
|1||Graham Crust, prepared|
1) Puree berries in a food processer or blender. Place the puree in a saucepan with sugar, sprinkling very lightly the gelatin while blending in or shake together the gelatin with 2 Tbsp water, then add in.
2) Stir over medium heat blending any gelatin lumps and let boil stirring constantly 5 - 10 minutes. Add butter and stir.
3) Refrigerate the puree for about 3 hours, stirring every half hour until thickened.
4) Whip the cream until it holds soft peaks. Add in vanilla.
5) Fold the cream into puree and pour into a graham crust shell.