|6 Lb||Ham, roasting|
|3 Tbsp||Brown Sugar|
1) Put ham into large bowl; cover with water and let soak overnight.
2) Next day, drain the ham. Place in large saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to a boil. Remove and scum. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Preheat oven to 350 F. Remove ham from pan; allow to cool slightly, then cut off rind. Score fat in a lattice pattern and put a clove in center of each diamond.
4) Gently heat brown sugar and honey in small saucepan until melted. Brush over the surface of the ham.
5) Put ham in a roasting pan and bak in oven for 30 minutes, basting occasionally. Take care not to let glaze burn.