|2 1/2 Lbs||Spareribs, back or loin|
|4 Tbsp||Soy Sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Teriyaki Sauce|
|1 Can||Pineapple Chunks|
|2 Tbsp||Garlic, minced|
1) Arrange spareribs in a shallow baking dish.
2) Combine soy sauce, teriyaki and liquid from pineapple chunks.
3) Drizzle half of the sauce over the ribs.
4) Pre-bake ribs at 350 F for a half hour. Turn them over after 15 - 20 minutes, basting with sauce in pan.
5) Pour juices from pan into remaining sauce. Place pan with ribs on rack. Baste. Sprinkle with pepper and ginger.
6) Broil for 15 minutes, basting with sauce and turning ribs over until they are glazed and tender, from time to time.
7) Add pineapple chunks and broil for 5 more minutes.