|4||Pork, boneless, diced|
|1 Clove||Garlic, minced|
|1||Chicken Bouillon Cube, minced|
|1 Cup||Sour Cream or Yogurt|
|Egg Noodles, cooked|
1) In large frying pan, melt butter. Cook onion and garlic until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
2) Toss meat cubes and flour together in plastic bag. Brown floured meat on both sides. Drain, if necessary.
3) Add water, chicken bouillon, and paprika. Stir to combine.
4) Return onion and garlic to pan.
5) Cover and simmer 45 - 60 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove pan from heat.
6) Stir in sour cream or yogurt. Return pan and cook over low heat until heated through. Do not boil. Serve over hot noodles.