|1/2 Cup||Chocolate, semi-sweet|
|2 Tbsp||Coffee, from freeze-dried coffee|
|1 Tbsp||Coffee Liqueur|
|1/3 Cup||Whipping Cream, whipped until stiff|
1) In large bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale yellow. Stir in melted chocolate morsels, coffee and liqueur. Set aside.
2) Beat reserved egg whites until stiff peaks form.
3) Gently fold beaten egg whites and whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Fold just until combined.
4) Pour into two champagne glasses and refrigerate until drinking.
5) Garnish with chocolate morsels.