|1 Cup||Chocolate Cookie Crumbs|
1) Combine wafer, butter and cinnamon together.
2) Press into springform pan.
|2 Pkg||Cream Cheese|
|1 Tbsp||Lemon Juice|
|2 Tsp||Coffee Granules, instant|
|8 Sq||Chocolate, semi-sweet, melted|
|1 Tbsp||Water, hot|
1) Blend cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, salt and yogurt together.
2) Divide cream cheese mixture in half.
3) Dissolve coffee granules in hot water.
4) Whisk melted chocolate with one half of the mixture and stir the coffee in the remaining cream cheese mixture.
5) Alternately place chocolate batter and coffee mixture over crust.
6) Swirl with spoon to create marbled effect.
7) Bake for 10 minutes at 450 F.
8) Reduce heat to 225 F and bake for 1 hour.