|1 1/4 Cup||Graham Cracker Crumbs|
|1/4 Cup||Butter, softened|
|2 Pkg||Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 Cup||Chocolate Chips|
|1/2 Cup||Sour Cream|
1) Preheat oven to 325 F.
2) Combine chocolate chips and a 1/2 cup of the sugar; heat until melted and mixture is smooth.
3) Remove from heat; set aside.
4) In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter; mix well. Press firmly into a 9' springform pan, covering the bottom and 1 1/2' up the sides; set aside.
5) In large bowl, blend cream cheese until light and creamy. Gradually add in the 3/4 cup sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
6) Divide filling in half. Stir melted chocolate mixture into one half of the filling. Pour into crumb pan. Cover with plain batter.
7) With a knife, swirl plain batter with chocolate batter to give a marble effect.
8) Bake at 325 F for 50 minutes or, until only a 2 -3 inch circle in center will shake.
9) Cool at room temperature. Refrigerate.