|2 Cups||Apple Cider|
|1/2 Tsp||Cloves, ground|
|1||Lemon, squeezed juice|
1) Cut apples into pieces, don't peel or core them. Put in a large pot. Add the cider and cook over medium heat until soft.
2) Place a colander over a large bowl and drain apples. Measure pulp and add 1/2 cup of sugar for each cup of pulp.
3) Return pulp to pot and add the rest of the ingredients. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves, then increase heat to medium-high.
4) Cook, stirring constantly.
5) When butter is thick and smooth, pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.