|1 Lb||Steak, cut into cubes|
|1/4 Cup||Carrot, diced|
|1 Tbsp||Parsley, diced|
|1 Tbsp||Butter, softened|
|1||Double Pie Crus, uncooked|
1) Combine beef, potato, carrots, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and softened butter.
2) Cut pastry into 8 equal portions.
3) Roll each portion out. Cut into circles.
4) Moisten edge of pastry circle with egg. Place 1/4 Cup of beef mixture on one half of each pastry.
5) Place on baking sheets. Brush top of pasties with remaining egg. Bake at 425 F for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 375 F and continue to bake for 45 minutes or until pasties are golden brown.