|4||Beef Top Loin Steaks|
|1/2 Lb||Mushrooms, sliced|
|1 1/2 Cups||Half And Half Cream|
|1 Tsp||Soy Sauce|
|1 Tsp||Onion, minced|
|Salt and Pepper to taste|
1) Let steaks sit at room temperature for 2 - 3 hours.
2) Prepare mushroom sauce. Slice mushrooms. In a saucepan, saute them in butter for a few minutes until they start getting lightly brown.
3) Add onions. Saute until onions are golden and transparent.
4) Sprinkle with flour, stir to blend well until thick and creamy.
5) Add soy sauce, grated onion and salt and pepper to taste.
6) Brown butter in skillet. Add steaks. Brown slightly on both sides. Cover and simmer for a few minutes.
7) Add sauce to skillet. Let steaks simmer for a few minutes and done to your liking.