Ten Commandments Contest
A lot of web sites seem to be holding electronic easter egg hunts lately, so I thought maybe we should
have something similar. Of course, I am not going to send you out looking for easter eggs. That would
be way too mundane. What I want you to find are commandments. Every religion needs a set, and if I send
you people out looking for them, then I won't have to think them up myself. The contest is simple:
As you surf the net, keep an eye out for any numbered instructions that could serve as commandments for our
new church. Try to find as many consecutive numbers as possible. Send me your list of commandments, as well
as where you found them, by clicking on the cool little swirly thing below. There are, of course, more rules. Here they are:
- Each commandment must be numbered when you find it.
- Commandments do not have to start with
- You may not take more than one commandment from a given web site.
- You must provide a URL for each commandment. If I can't find it, it doesn't count.
- The winner is whoever finds the most consecutively numbered commandments.
- In the event that two or more people filnd the same number of commandments, I will choose between them somehow.
- Contest ends Wednesday, April 22, at 2:57 pm EST
Angelfire - Easiest Free Home Pages
Back to Name That Religion
Back to Flaming Eggplants