Gently swaying meadows
Steeply sloping mountains
A world of magic
A time of war
Magic on the use every day
Battles for survival
Mages of high reknown
Heroes made out of children
Trolls springing out o' the ground
Goblins and orcs
Wizards and witches
Evil vs. Good
Warriors and heroes
More information on the world of Quen'lar... Click here.
Some of the stuff we'll make up as we go along...=)
The Email roleplay is now closed to anyone else. We have plenty of characters for the time being. Email me if you're interested in a future roleplay and please! feel free to come back and read the story as it progresses!! ~g~
- You need to create one main character. That is all that will be allowed. Minor characters are welcome.
- No explicit sex please. And please watch how much violence there is (for example, having blood and guts all over the place all the time might not be a good idea...). There may be children involved in the roleplay or reading the roleplay. There is a difference between implicit and explicit.....Please use implicit!!!
- You must get prior approval from the creator of another character to get them in any kind of "situation".
- No killing another's main character without previous approval by the creator of the character. Minor characters can be killed if they must be...(example: the innkeeper won't tell the bad guy where the good guy is, the bad guy kills the innkeeper to make his daughter talk...)
- You have ONE week to post your part of the story. If you can't post, let me know and we'll move on.
- If you miss two posts without letting me know why, you will be dropped from the group to reader's status.
- If there is fighting between characters....Damage must happen on BOTH sides, no matter how good your character is....
- Please do not use role-play systems such as AD&D, etc. This is a story, not a game...
- Also, no space-age technology...The story is set in a medieval world....Let's keep it medieval...
Email me at email@example.com the following information...(which will be put up on the webpage)
- Email address and whether or not you want it put up on the webpage.
- Your name (first only is fine)
- Your age
- Your roleplay experience (none is okay!)
- The name or handle you'd like to be called!
- Your Character's name
- Age of your character
- Weapons they use
- Magic spells they have (if you haven't figured them out yet, that's ok!)
- Brief description of character
- What type of character he/she/it is (Race, and type: Types)
- Parents, Brothers, and Sisters (only if you know, if you don't know yet, that's fine!)
- Pic of the character (only if you have one, not necessary and please send ONLY the link!!!)
- Ideas on the plot of the story!
- Magic spells ideas...what type, etc...
- Any other ideas!
- Your ICQ # if applicable! (Not necessary and will not be posted on the webpage!!)