You Know You're an 80s Kid If...
- Saved by the Bell is one of your favorite shows.
- When someone says “Whoa” you think of Joey Lawrence.
- You remember the snap bracelet craze, followed by the snap bracelet ban.
- You watched Fraggle Rock and loved it!
- You can sing the entire opening rap to “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air”
- Stirrup pants and leggings were a wardrobe staple (girls only).
- You wished you had a butler like Mr. Belvedere.
- You wore a ponytail on the side of your head, tied back with a scrunchie.
- You remember watching the Cosby Show.
- You have a favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and you were excited when they came to the big screen.
- Oregon Trail day in computer class was your favorite day.
- You can sing the Ducktales Theme song.
- Your favorite shoes were Jellies.
- You had L.A. Lights shoes and thought you were the coolest kid in school because of them.
- You loved the Babysitter’s Club books and wished that you could have your own club.
- You had a crush on Slater or Zach.
- You have played with a Skip-It.
- You used to watch Transformers and Rainbow Bright.
- You wanted to be on Star Search.
- You thought that you had the power “By the power of Greyskull!”
- You’ve prank called 867-5309 just to let Jenny know that you’ve got her number.
- You’ve ever ended a sentence with “Sike!”
- You played with Pound Puppies (and watched the TV show too), Teddy Ruxpin, Cabbage Patch Kids, Strawberry Shortcake dolls, My Little Ponies, Lite Brite, Transformers, and Glowworms.
- You remember the California Raisins Christmas special.
- The following mean something to you: “Salute your shorts,” Double Dare, She-Ra, Hey Dude, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Knight Rider, Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Rogers.
- Princess Bride, The Brat Pack movies, The Goonies, BeetleJuice, Back to the Future 1, 2, & 3, or Weekend at Bernie’s are some of your favorite movies.
- You played MASH and made origami fortunetellers during Recess.
- You had a crush on Doogie Howser.
- You remember 3-2-1 Contact.
- You watched Gumby, Punky Brewster, and the Care Bears.
- You wanted to be a member of Jem and the Holograms.
- You remember watching “Small Wonder.”
- You’ve ever wanted to take a bite out of crime.
- You had a Trapper Keeper.
Some Great 80s Web Sites
Tee Shirts from your favorite 80s shows, movies,and games.
Are you an 80s kid? Quiz
Listen to great 80s songs!
Great 80s Nostalgia Site
How Well Do You Know Your 80s Songs? Quiz
Official Web Site of VH1's I Love the 80s!
View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook