Sisterhood

by Stars Child
Rating:Pg-13

Disclaimer: I dont own any of the Brotherhood. But I do wish that I owned Mikhail. But sadly, I dont. May be Buffy/Devon or Buffy/Jordan not sure. Takes place about two years after first movie. second and third, if there are second and third movies, haven’t happened, and wont. As I haven't seen the second and third.

Chapter 1

Buffy Summers walked through the campus of Drake University, a slight smirk on her lips. Her mom had made her come here, as her cousin Chris was a Junior here and her mom wanted to keep her out of trouble, yeh right.

She spotted her cousin from a mile off, his athletic toned body and shock of sandy coloured hair making him easily visible. She hesitated, her spiders sense tingling.

Turning to the source of her unease, her breath caught in her throat. There he stood, white blond hair styled, white shirt crisp and ironed, the fraternity pin clipped to his pocket.

He was definitely a honey, that was for sure. But as soon as she saw him, he was gone, swallowed up by the crowd of students.

She shook her head, approaching her cousin with genuine smile. "Hey, Chris!" she called, smile growing as she saw him trip at the shock of seeing her.

His expression was one of shock. "Buffy? What...what are you doing here?" He asked, eyes searching her face for any untruths.

"Mom made me come here, U.C Sunnydale wasn’t what it was cracked up to be." she said with a grin. Chris smirked, pulling her into a warm hug.

"What bungalow are you in?" he asked, slinging an arm casually across her shoulder. Buffy shrugged, adjusting her draw string bag on her back.

"Bungalow 7, Girls Stream," She replied, referring to the row of bungalows near the stream on the other side of campus. Chris grinned as the walked over to the fountain.

"Hey, you wanna meet Dan? He's my room mate. A bit like the Xander you described in your letters." He said, grin widening as he saw her light up at the thought of a Xander personality-alike.

As they waked off to Chris' bungalow, neither noticed the four watchers. Their dark glasses obscured their eyes from view and they wore a strange frat pin, that meant the 'Eternal Hunter'.

The guy with white blond had his eyes on Buffy, he especially wanted revenge, after discovering the secret to their spell of immortality. It had a flaw.

If the leader was to be struck by an enemy aided by one of his own blood brothers, then the circle would be complete. No more looking for new bodies now. Problem was, you had to be older than a century for it to work, so sadly Meg was still deceased.

They grieved for her, but they had an idea that acted as revenge, and included a new blood sister. She would be the beginning of the Sisterhood. The circle would be unbroken no longer. She would be the fifth part of the circle.

Chapter 2

Buffy looked around her room, rolling her eyes at how messy it was. She quickly bagged the bed by the window, heaving her heavy suitcases onto the floral covered mattress before unzipping it open.

The sun streamed through the open window, the clear blue sky visible through the long beige curtains. Buffy shook her head, it was too nice a day to stay around indoors.

Placing her long blond hair up into a simple ponytail at the nape of her neck, she grabbed her black satchel, swinging it over her slender shoulder. She’d decided on plain flared jeans and a black t-shirt that had a picture of a cute monkey and the words ‘Cheeky Monkey’. Black strap sandals completed her look, before she took the step out into the campus grounds.

She hadn’t met Dan yet, as he hadn’t been around, so she had left Chris to his studies. She grinned, long nails raking smoothing down any wayward hairs. The hustle and bustle of University life seemed to roll over her in waves and she found herself wandering aimlessly through the campus, looking for anything that seemed to be even remotely interesting.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn’t notice that she had walked straight into someone.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” She gushed as she helped him up, literally drinking in his appearance. He was incredibly tall, his brown hair was spiked up and smouldering blue eyes gazed at her beneath dark eyebrows. He wore casual black pants and a grey muscle t-shirt, showing off the muscles of his stomach.

He grinned, accepting her help graciously. “No problem.” His answer was uncaring, but his grin was pretty genuine and made Buffy’s stomach to tiny back flips. He inclined his head towards her by way of greeting and offered her his hand.

She nervously shook his hand, his grin widening a little more. “I’m Mikhail.” He introduced, playing the chivalrous knight and kissing the back of her hand lightly.

Buffy returned his smile, she was at ease around him for some reason, though she didn’t know why. “I’m Buffy.” She returned, as they began to walk through the mountains of people.

Her sharp eyes noticed his frat pin, curiosity getting the better or her. “Nice pin. What fraternity are you in?”

Mikhail fingered the ‘Eternal Hunter’ pin around his neck, and his voice held slight laughter when he spoke. “Doma Tao Omega. And proud of it too. Perhaps you could come to one of our parties sometime? We have them every Friday. There’s one tonight infact, just to start the year off.”

He handed her an invitation, his fingers brushing hers, sending a shiver down her spine. “Thanks, I’ll try and make it.”

Mikhail met her eyes, the smouldering pools of blue burning into hers. “I’m usually on door duty.” He said, “But I should be able to have a night off, just this once.”

Buffy returned his smile, practically glowing as she walked away. “I’ll see you there.” She said, turning and strode in the opposite direction, and Mikhail watched her, his eyes sharp but the smile still present on his lips.

He wasn’t alone for long, however, as he was soon joined by his blood brothers and his esteemed leader. Devon, Barry and Jordan stood silent for a while, before Devon spoke, his voice low and conversational.

“It is done then?”

Mikhail nodded in affirmation, mind still filled with her image. Barry was the one to break the quiet, his tone blunt and to the point. “You are sure that she is the means to completing the circle?”

Devon sighed in exasperation. “Yes, Barry. She is. Her presence may also be used as a means for revenge.”

Jordan frowned, his dark hair falling limply across his slightly tanned face. “Why?” He asked simply, meeting Devon’s gaze.

“She is related to Chris.”

That was all that was needed. A new blood sister would be good for them, and she was in no way as conniving as Megan. She was powerful, they could all sense it. And Mikhail knew something that the other three didn’t. And he didn’t want to divulge the information.

His blood brothers all knew that Mikhail was a former Royal Executioner, which was why he was so comfortable with weaponry. Especially axes. But what they didn’t know about him was that he had had an encounter with a Slayer before. Fallen in love with her, to be more specific.

His Slayer lover had died, a rogue vampire had killed her. He’d grieved for her, before he met Devon. Or what was Devon in one of his previous bodies. Back then Devon had posed as a nobleman, by the name of Christophe Ver Haldache, a very important spokesperson during that time.

His grief had clouded his senses, and soon he was a blood brother to Christophe. Mikhail hadn’t known what he had gotten into, and he didn’t have the spirit left to fight the enigmatic vampire.

He missed her so. His Amelia. And perhaps that was why he was attracted to Buffy. Perhaps the Slayer Spirit called to him. He was captivated by her, and he almost felt guilty, as if he was betraying Amelia.

A part of him said that Amelia was the past, and to keep it in the past. It told him to embrace the future, embrace his feelings. But still his thoughts drifted to Amelia. To the similarities between his old love and the beauty that he had recently met. The same blond hair, slender frame, charming smile, seemingly unbreakable spirit. But their eyes were different. Amelia’s had been a vivid green. Completely unforgettable. But Buffy’s were blue, flecked with green and grey. A startling contrast. And their personalities were definitely opposites.

Amelia had been tough, all Slayers had to be to survive. But he knew as well as her Watcher did that she was quite shy and meek at social gatherings. But Buffy seemed to be the vivacious type, the sarcastic type. She would be interesting to be around.

He was too lost in his thoughts to notice his blood brothers movement. It wasn’t until Jordan had called him out of his reverie that he had noticed. He shook his head, all these thoughts weren’t good for him.

But those thoughts could be saved for later. They had a party to prepare for.

Back