Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Join Jack, Sam, and Daniel as they rescue lost friends of the Asgard, discover each other in a new light of love and companionship, and help Earth adjust to galaxy populated with friends and foes.

This fan fiction series was written years ago when the show was in about Season 9. I didn't care for the last couple of seasons, so I wrote  my own stories. While I do bring in Gen. Landry, eventually, the rest of the post-Jack characters and events are not part of my alternate universe.

The original stories of this series were heavily NC-17. I have removed those scenes; they don't move the story along, so they didn't need to be there. I think there are a couple scenes that are fairly explicit, but it was needed for the scene. This series is now pretty much PG. There is some bad language, and just a suggestion of smarminess. Some scenes have been fixed or removed all-together, and other scenes added. For anyone familiar with this series, you'll find a few things changed. Nothing drastic.

I hope you enjoy this new, updated Anunnaki Unification.
Fan  Fiction
Stargate                    X-Files                      Torchwood                   Home
Available in HTML for online reading:

The Anunnaki Unification Part 1
The Anunnaki Unification Part 2
The Anunnaki Unification Part 3
The Anunnaki Unification Part 4
The Anunnaki Unification Part 5


Available in PDF for online reading or download:

The Anunnaki Unification Part 1
The Anunnaki Unification Part 2
The Anunnaki Unification Part 3
The Anunnaki Unification Part 4
The Anunnaki Unification Part 5





Loving it? Share a little sugar!