Tenets of Life
The Tenets of Life are the rules that every brother must live by. They are important for achieving janjahje with Jah. If they are not followed you will simply be damned with the rest of the world come doomsday, or vokalaka. Even the violation of one rule shall put a brother into jeopardy. There are twenty one tenets, and a proper brother will observe them everyday of conciousness, here and evermore.
The Tenets of Life
- A Brother may not engage in physical violence or war, even if his life is in danger. If the commune be attacked, a brother must take the elders, young, and ill with him and run. He must not cause the end of life for any animal or human, or abuse any animal or human, nor shall he use a product made from a human or animal.
- A Brother must work for his food, unless he is the doktor, agent, nurse, ill, or very young or elder. The only edible foods are potatoes, macadamia nuts, oranges, and spinach. The only fertilizer or crop enhancements would be direct tears from Jah. The only potable drink is boiled water or freshly squeezed orange juice. No food other that what is listed may be eaten, and no liquid other than pure boiled water must be eaten. Which means no preservatives, colors, meat, or wheat, and many other foods eaten by bakala.
- A Brother must rise at sunrise. The brethern must gather, pray, and break fast at half movement past sunrise. Then he must work for his food, or provide necessities like clothes and food preparation and other tasks, unless he is not to work as defined in tenet two. If he is not to work, then he must wake if he can, and go about his tasks, if he is doktor, nurse, agent, or Jahallahlah. If he is young, and is 4, 5, or 6 years, he shall go to the elders and learn writings and beliefs from them. If a brother has lived for half a century, then he be an elder. Elders shall instruct the young. If he is too feeble or too young, he shall be cared for by the nurse. If he is ill, the doktor shall give care, paying no heed to time of day. Agents shall venture out of the commune to enlighten the various world peoples. At noon, the brethern shall gather for refreshment and prayer, then he shall continue with his routine. Then at sundown, the brothers shall gather for final feeding and prayer. And if he be able and not too tired, then the brothers shall partake in love, with as many people as desired with any brother of any sex, in praise of Jah. Then he shall sleep.
- A Brother shall be born, learn, live, eat, procreate, convalesce, and die inside the commune. A brother must not be outside after sundown and before sunrise.
- The senior Jahallahlah makes all the decisions concerning the commune. If there be more than one Jahallahlah, then the oldest be the senior. The other Jahallahlah shall be instructed by the senor in proper management and administration and may make recommendations to the senior Jahallahlah. A Jahallahlah be a brother born with both sexes. The Jahallahlah must be treated with respect and reverence. A brother not showing deference to the Jahallahlah risks anger with Jah and damnation come vokalaka. The Jahallahlah may make decisions for the good of the commune, and those decisions must be heeded.
- Everything is shared with everyone. The concepts of of money, property, and barter do not exist. A brother cannot take property with him during vokalaka, after all.
- If an important task need be done, for example, clearing a plot of land, all able bretheren shall devote their labor and help, instead of farming.
- A Brother may not partake in any substance that alters the conciousness. A brother may not partake in caffeine or nicotine.
- A Brother is defined as a human either with only penis or clitoris. If he have none, or both, then he be Jahallahlah. No distinction is made between the sexes.
- A Brother may not be held under another brother,and be forced to do anything against his will. A Jahallahlah is not a brother and is therefore exempt from this rule.
- A Brother may not leave the commune unless he be an agent blessed by the Jahallahlah. Any returning agents must not bring back any material or spiritual baggage from the corrupt world outside.
- A Brother of another race be simply just another brother. No distinction shall exist.
- A Brother shall not lie or be deceitful. A Brother must always be truthful in his actions, intentions, words and prayer.
- A Brother shall travel the way Jah intended, by foot. A Brother may not travel over risky water. A Brother may not travel without the light of the sun. A Brother may not travel into the air, for that be the realm of Jah.
- A Brother shall do his best to help an ill, young, or old person, or just any brother in need.
- A Brother shall welcome new brothers with open arms and not suspicion, and shall do his best to help new bretheren shed their corrupt past.
- A Brother shall not lay idle if he has tasks to do.
- The prayer to Jah goes as follows: Jah sini makana - kallah vokalaka nakallah. Siki Jah mah supa si suka!
- A Brother shall only wear the color white. If his clothes get dirty, he shall seek out clean ones as soon as he can. Any color but white will prevent you from gaining janjahje.
- The Jahallahlah may change the tenets if it be for the good of the commune.
- A Brother shall devote his life to Jah through the commune. If he does not follow the Tenets of Life, he understands that he will be damned come vokalaka. If he transgresses a Tenet, he shall be punished according to the Jahallahlah.