THE NATIONAL TRAGEDY SHELTER
This tribute site, dedicated to the recent incident of terrorism on the east coast of
America, is something I feel strongly about. Not only is it hitting our country extremely
hard, but certainly we are not alone in the world. This site will let you know on pretty
much everything dealing with the attack on America. Here is where you can also express
your sorrow, sympathy, or any other feelings needed in my guesbook. Around the world,
we are all deeply moved by this sudden act of terrorism, and I certainly hope it will be
the last time it will happen. Please feel free to sign my guestbook expressing your
feelings. If you have anything you will like to contribute, please let me know and e-mail
me, Andromeda Princess, at Andromediva19@hotmail.com.
Even though I live in California and many miles away from where this incident happened,
I still feel terribly affected. We can all make a difference.
I have now started this webring regarding the act of anti-terrorism. For more information, please check out the webring and join today!
"AP's Eternal Flame" candle courtesy of Adeveloper.com artist unknown.
NOTE: This is listed on the disclaimers page, but in case you would like to hear it here first, then so be it,
This is an UNOFFICIAL site and is put together by me, Andromeda Princess, due to the recent events. I am
only a teenager and do not mean to do any harm in any way, shape, or form. If one does feel offended, I am terribly
sorry - I am only here to help. Please do not sue - we shall reach a negotiation together. All credits for pictures
used on this site are also listed on the Disclaimers page for more information. Thank you very much.
Zcounter.com Free Counters
- Day of Terror- a brief explanation of the tragic day: Tuesday, September 11, 2001.
- George W. Bush Speaks- exerpts from speeches made by President George W. Bush.
- What You Can Do To Help- includes links and information about donation information.
- Speak Your Miind- contains a guestbook to express your feelings and sympathy toward this event.
- Your Pain Is Our Pain- words from online *Canadian* friend Andrew
- Disclaimers and Other Stuff- all that legla things you need to read before even thinking of suing me.
- Contact Links- other websites dedicated to this horrible tragedy found the Internet.
- Banners of Rembrance- spread the word around by placing banners on your site.