Thanks and Kudo to the Following People
In no particular order thanks are due the following people
- Lady Alessandra l'Amour whose short article in the Rimsholt Bolt listing the
history of the Canton gave me the idea for doing this.
- All the officers who wrote reports and to the past seneschals who kept them.
Thank you. The bulk of this information came from the reports written by the Canton
officers at the time. Especially to those who put modern dates on your reports.
- All the contributors to, and Chroniclers of the Rimsholt Bolt through the years.
- Those people who helped me, and are still helping me find the missing Bolts
through the years.
- The people who have found a picture here, and a picture there and were willing to
let me put them on the web.
- Lady Alessandra l'Amour for lending me her photo album. Most of the pictures from
1995-1998 are hers.
- Lord Joseph Martin Griffin for taking the pictures at Crown Tourney in 1999
- Gilbert, Avelina and Adalasia for loaning me your photos
- Lady Ariadne la Noire for taking pictures during fighter practice at Garth's
Page last updated 12/28/99