the committee is no longer accepting applications for membership but by passing the test you can be on the email list...
1. When traffic is slow, do you ride ridiculously close to the car in front of you so that you have to constantly slam on the brakes avoiding an accident by mear inches each time?
Yes, always, how else do you drive?
No, only crazy people drive like that.
I can't drive.
2. Would you think two people who painted a lawn gnome and took it to various odd locations and photographed it were cool?
Yeah! Can I do that too?
No, they are very stupid.
Why are you asking me about lawn gnomes?
3. If you were trapped on a island, which 3 CD's would you want to have with you?
Bon Jovi, NSync and Shaina Twain
Tori Amos, Counting Crows and Alanis Morissette
Green Day, Limp Bizkit and Sugar Ray
4. Is it wrong to be in a band with very little talent, and earn money you really don't deserve and then spend it on 450 pairs of shoes when there are people who are homeless and starving?
No, you can never have too many pairs of shoes.
Giving them the shoes won't make them any less homeless or starving.
Yes, it makes me so sad to think that someone would do that.
5. Is it really necessary to put chrome rims on your Ford Probe or other related automobiles?
I don't know what you're asking me.
No, I can't understand why people think that it's so important.
Yes! You can't be driving around without the chrome rims, baby!
What is your name?
What is your email address?