Equal parts of Rose oil, Lavender oil, Vanilla oil, and Sandalwood oil. Touch to pulse points when in the presence of the one you want to attract.
Wear to draw love. Anoint a pink candles and visualize love coming your way while they burn.
Used to attract a lover. Use equal parts of the following;
To attract an ideal mate, mix the ingredients in olive oil, smear on a white candle and burn while visualizing your goal.
Wear to attract lovers
Use with spells to increase your business or carry stones or other objects anointed with the oil. Blend in equal parts.
High John the Conqueror
Balm of Gilead
Wear to interviews to calm you. Helps to make a favorable impression.
Wear, rub on the hands or anoint green candles to bring you money. Also anoint money before sending to ensure its return. To make all these that extra bit magickal don't forget to empower the herbs, or oils used, with your intentions, and to invoke any deities you might use, if you feel it needs that extra push.
Anoint feet before putting on shoes you will wear in a situation where you want to feel lucky.
Wear when nervous or upset to calm you down Stand before a mirror, and while looking into your eyes, anoint your body.
Touch the oil around the area that needs protection (such as your home) or on yourself. (It is said that touching this oil to the bottom of your feet allows you to run away from evil.)
Wear for protection against all kinds of attacks. Also anoint windows, doors and other parts of the house to guard it.
Add to the bath or wear to be rid of negativity
To reveal the truth of situation so it can be resolved.
patchouli 2 parts
honeysuckle 2 parts
sage 1 part
Balm of Gilead 1 part
Equal parts of:
Touch to pulse points (especially at wrists and temples) prior to going into a situation you need to have power over.
Wear to induce sleep, psychic dreams, healing, or to increase fertility
Blend the oils of rose, camphor and blue hyacinth during the waxing Moon. Bottle and keep till the Moon wanes. Add the myrrh as near as possible to the New Moon, but not after it.
Use these essential oils to anoint your candles before lighting them and to anoint your body.
Geranium: to get what you want
Frankincense: spiritual power, clairvoyance
Honeysuckle: communication (including dreams)
Musk: strong willed, sensual
Myrrh: magickal, psychic, uplifting
Patchouli: passionate, obsessive
Rose: sensual, harmonious
Rosemary: bold, courageous
Sandalwood: erotic, clairvoyant
Verbena: strong, far seeing
Violet: delicate, balanced
Ylang Ylang: sensual, erotic
1. Ability to Meditate This is the art of clearing the mind of all mundane thoughts and feelings. It is a state of relaxation and peace, the goal to reach a state of non-thought. This is not easy and I still haven't mastered the technique yet, but do the best you can. There are several very good books on the subject and even in many of the books on Wicca and witchcraft there are simple techniques to help in mastering meditation. This is essential to spellwork. Your mind must be at peace so that you can focus on what you're trying to accomplish.
2. Ability to Visualize This is the ability to see with your mind, not with your senses. Although it is called visualization, remember; use all your senses! Close your eyes. Within your mind's eye, see a tree, whatever kind of tree you want or are familiar with. Let your mind see its limbs, its leaves or needles (depending on the type of tree), the trunk, etc. Let your mind feel the bark. Is it smooth, rough, spongy? Does the tree have a fragrance? Let your mind smell that fragrance. Let your mind hear the wind as it rustles the leaves. Visualization is not easy for some, but with practice you can visualize anything. (Taste also falls into this category, but for our little discussion, tasting a tree may not be prudent.) During spellwork you will visualize your goal (and be specific and detailed!) before directing it into the item you're charging.
3. Ability to Direct Energy This is the ability to take the energies of the correspondences and your own energy and directing it towards your goal. When you charge an object, that energy is initially coming from you. From within yourself imagine (visualize) a bright light, maybe white or the color that corresponds with your goal, forming within yourself centered between your chest and stomach. Let that light grow and expand. Then direct that light up through your body, down your projective arm, out your fingertips (or through your athame or wand) and into whatever you’re trying to charge. While you direct that light, that energy, you will be visualizing your intent with as many specifics as you can.
For candle spells remember that the flame must be allowed to continue to burn until it goes out on its own. I use three and seven day candles that are in glass jars. You can sprinkle your herbs on the top of them and they are safer. Remember not to leave a burning candle near drapes or where something flammable may fall into the flame. Keep in mind that the glass jars get hot, so handle with care and as the candle reaches the bottom of the jar, make sure the candle is not sitting on something that might burn from the heat. I suggest getting a ceramic dish and put some sand in the bottom to act as insulation.
For positive spells, once the candle is out, use the stone as a talisman. Carry it with you or put it someplace where its presence will have an affect. For banishing spells, very carefully remove all remnants, of the candle, especially the stone, without touching it. Wrap the remnants in white paper and bury it outside, preferably some distance away.
Table Of Mental Poisons
1. Emotions Resentment. Bitterness. Hatred. Symptoms Skin rash. Blood disorders. Boils. Allergies. Heart disorders. Joint pain.
To Cause: Black
To Cure: White
2. Emotions Confusion. Anger. Frustration. Symptoms Common cold. Pneumonia. All respiratory problems.
To Cause: Red
To Cure: Green
3. Emotions Anxiety. Inpatients. Greed. Symptoms High blood pressure.Ulsers. Near sightedness. Deafness. Heart attacks.
To Cause: Orange
To Cure: Blue
4. Emotions Cynicism. Pessimism. Defeatism. Symptoms Low blood pressure. Anemia. Polio. Diabetes. Leprosy. Kidney disorders. Low income.
To Cause: Dark blue
To Cure: Pink
5. Emotions Revulsion. Fear. Guilt. Symptoms Accidents. Cancer. Bad Blood. Stammering. Poor sex life. Failure. Poverty
To Cause: Sick yellow/green
To Cure: White
6. Emotions Antagonism. Inferiority. Introversion. Symptoms Allergies. Headaches.Heart murmur. Accidents. Lack of Friends.
To Cause: Gray
To Cure: Yellow
Why does Candle Magick Work As a candle burns it releases not only it's wax but it's color into the atmosphere. What ever has been connected with the candle as in the form of embedded energy or written on the candle will transmigrate to a plane where it can do what you have intended and focused on it to do. A candle, like everything else used for a magickal purpose, has to be consecrated. Use the general consecration for candles. They are creatures of Fire or of Art. After consecration a candle must be dressed. This consists of anointing the candle with a special oil you have chosen for the purpose in mind. If you are drawing money to you I would suggest "Money Draw". If you are healing a friend I would use "Health" oil. To dress a candle correctly, dab some oil on your finger (and be liberal) touching the top of the candle say, "As Above". Touch the bottom and say, "So Below". Starting at the center touch the candle with more oil and move your finger to the top. Lift you finger off and place it again in the center and stroke the candle to the bottom. Do NOT move your finger in an up and down motion. This confuses the energies. Do this until the candle is coated. There are many other things you can do to embed a candle to your purpose. You can etch runes in it; a name on it; a purpose for it to perform.. Really the list is endless. Remember the chapter on timing? This is where it comes in handy. If you are doing a Solar spell consult the table for the proper hour, i.e., Sunday on a Sun hour. Consult the celestial guide to see if Mars and Saturn are not square, in opposition or conjunct to your purpose (unless you are trying to reck havoc... watch that Karma) and that the Moon is not V/C. (void of course). For a spell that is to bring things to you the Moon needs to be "waxing" . For a repelling or banishing spell the Moon needs to be "waning".
Simple Spells, Mixed Spells, and Complex Spells All the formulas given here have the same basic concepts. They are Timing, Intend and Focus. For timing one would go to the Astrological tables (celestial guide), Days and Hours table. For focus the Magical Herb table, perhaps Gems too, and last but not least the Oil and Incense formularies. (Not eazy being a Witch is it?). Next decided whether the spell is going to need a Deity push (invoking the God and Goddess of your choice) or maybe just an elemental. Decided how much power this spell will need. (You wouldn't use a nuclear weapon to blow out a match but you do want to make sure that the spell will work.)
Simple Candle Spell A simple candle spell consists of usually one candle of the necessary color, the special purpose oil and the matching incense. The spell will be performed on the correct time with all necessary symbols ingraved on the candle. The candle is lit and allowed to burn all the way down at one time.
Mixed Candle Spells This gets alittle more complicated. There are 1 day spells as the one above, 3 day spells, 7 day spells, 14 and 21 day spells. I have yet to see a 28 day spell work. (Something about the Moon going full circle nulifying the spell...try it if you don't believe me..). A 3,7,14,21 day spells all have the same thing in common. They are started on the appropriate hour and last only one hour per day, that is to say... If we are doing a Solar spell we would start on a Sunday in the first hour (Sun hour for that day) and let the candle burn for only one hour. The next day we would light the candle in the first hour which would be a Moon hour on a Moon day. Lastly we would light the candle again on the first hour of the last day and that would be a Mars hour on a Mars day letting the candle burn all the way down on the third day. A note here about putting out candles. DO NOT BLOW OUT A CANDLE. Snuff it. Blowing out a candle finalizes the energy not to mention pissing of the Fire elemental. The only time you would blow out a magickal candle is when you need and emergency STOP. There will be a backlash so be prepaired. Irregardless if the Moon is V / C on any of the other days you would still follow through just as long as when you started the spell the Moon was in a possitive aspect to your intent. Adding power is really a simple process. Before starting the spell write a chant that you will do upon lighting the candle each day. Once the process of the spell is underway (the candle is lit) one could write a petition to a Deity or an elemental using Dragons Blood Ink on parchment and burn it with the incense in the thurible. Further, one could use a sigil or seal and do the same thing. A sigil or seal can be placed under the candle and burned later after the spell is complete. The combinations are endless. Specific gems and stones can be placed around or near the candle to give it more power. Herbs can be embedded or sprinkled around the alter area for more potential too.
Complex Candle Spells Complex candle spells require some space. The idea behind them is that you are building a world with candles and influencing that world by moving the candles around as you would have events move in the physcial plane. When candles move toward something then that "thing" is getting closer to the person the spell is for. As the candles move away from a person then that "thing" is moving away in turn. In a complex spell there are many factors to contemplate. What color candles do I use for what. What different incenses and oils for what candle and how many different sigils or seals are necessary? Before attempting the complex varity I would suggest reading all the information there is. These are the hardest to reverse.
In general a candle spell looks like this:
Gather materials ie., what color candle, type oil and incense. Will I need inks? Will I need to write on the candle? Do I need to invoke the God and Goddess? What is the Timing?
Cast a circle ( not absolutely necessary but I do it).
Write on candle (if desired)
Write petition (if using one)
Add incense to thuaible
Light Candle and meditate on intent
Burn petition in thurable ( if using one)
When the spell is complete if you are trying to invoke something cast the ashes to the wind and bury the excess wax in a secret place. If you are banishing something.. Throw the remains in the garbage.
To reverse a candle spell (this works for most other spells too) Gather all melted wax, burned incense, recopy all sigils, seals and even the chant used in the spell you want to reverse or stop. ( Sometimes it isn't available due to throwing things to the wind or puting things in the garbage... get what you can!) Gather up a gray candle. You will need reversing oil and incense. On a waning Moon duly cast a circle. Place the candle in the middle of the alter. Place all the items from the spell you want reverse or stop around the gray candle. Using your athame point at the gray candle and say: These things have I enmagicked be will now cease to exisist, Go back the way you have begun, cease now and desist. With harm to none and no alarm the energies disipate, Return all things now as they were, I relinquish them to fate. Nema, Nema, Nema (make banishing Earth Pentagram and light candle) (let burn all the way)
If a ritual involves two people and one is away, represent them symbolically with the candle from their zodiac.
BLESSINGS, CHANTS, AND RITUALS
AMULETS, CHARMS, AND SACHETS
CIRCLES, DIVINATIONS, AND INVOCATIONS
HERBS AND INCENSE
STONES AND CRYSTALS
TEA AND FOOD RECIPES