Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Disclaimer: I don't own Outlaw Star, though I wish on every star in the galaxy I did, so please don't sue me 'kay?

Note: Hi again! (^-^)) *<-- Kurama smiley (wrong show, I know, but hey)* Okay, when we last left Jim, he was . . . well he was choking to death on his own blood *ooh, I am kinda cruel, huh*, but don’t worry! This is a PRE-Outlaw Star fic, so he won’t die! (^-^)) However, that limit has no effect on mental and physical torture, I can do as much of that as I want. *eg* THIS IS NOT THE LAST PART, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT THE LAST PART, THERE WILL BE MORE IF YOU WANT IT (reviews will determine not only if the rest is posted, but also its CONTENT!, isn’t that exciting? ^^ ) *Warning, this was written while listening to Yuu Yuu Hakusho music! Yes, I know I do that a lot. *

And for a Touch of Humor before we begin . . .

The Story of why this took so long;

Adakie - Dozo Mina-san, my muse is asleep. *points to silver-blue, half fox half wolf, humanoid female chibi, far too kawaii for her own good chibi-yokou that is currently asleep on top of the author’s computer* Her name’s Chibi-Ko, and no she didn’t get her name from the Chibiko of the Tide/Real dojinshi series. You see, she can only say one word; Ko. And well . . . I can’t wake her up, and it’s hindering my writing ability. Come on Chibi-Ko, wake up! *kick*

Chibi-Ko - *mumbles* K-kooo . . . *still asleep*

Adakie - Come on!! *no response* The readers want more! *no response* They wrought reviews! *no response* Lots of them!!! *small "ko"* Oh come on, pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!

Chibi-Ko - *mumbles slightly and cracks an eye open* *Adakie shoves printed pages of reviews in her face* Ko? *reads* K-ko! Ko, ko koo!!

And so the muse was re-awakened and all was right with the world . . . for a little while.

The Review Checks!; Wow, I cleared 100 reviews (that was my goal, thanks everyone!! ^^ ), okay, lets see what people had to say . . . *if you don’t want to read the humor-des right now, you can skip to the title ^^ *

The 100th review; It’s Sara Yuy! She wrought; PLEASE WRIGHT MORE SOON!!! Well, okay! ^^ This is for you then Sara!

Hum, a Death Threat; Bishexy No Miko aka the Queen of Torture and author of Screams of the Heart *shameless promo* has threatened and darn near vowed to kill me . . . rii~ght. (You know you won’t do it Bishexy! If you did, you’d never find out what happens! Hah!)

Uhh . . . Barbo-chan? . . ; Well, it seems I really do have a die-hard (or should that be die often? . . . *read her review to get this joke*) fan out there! Thanks for your wonderful reviews Barbo-chan!! it’s readers like that that keep me writing (^-^)) YOU’RE GREAT!!

Hi Again Jade S.; Hi! *waves* I wrought more *holds up print out of B.H.6* see . . . anyway thank you for your review!! (^-^))

Hawking . . . ; . . . yes, I am proud of it. *eg*

Ooh, Lemon cake; *respective bow* Arigato gazai mas (please excuse my bad spelling) Trunks-San! (^-^)) *cuts a piece and takes a bite* yum, citrussy . . . wait a minuet, what’s this? *puls out a long string of print outs and scans them quickly* A . . . LEMON!! AHH, LEMON!!! *hides in the corner* ehhhh . . . *twitch* *twitch*

Boutou Hoshi Ch. 6

By: Adakie aka Jim No Miko

‘No, no, this can’t be happening.’ It was so hard to breath, so hard to even think, and the sensation of hot blood pouring into his lungs seemed to consume him. ‘I’m gona die.’

"Not so fast!" [1]

Riakie looked up calmly, the cold whipping wind sending whisps of dirty, black hair in front of her eyes. Before her was a tall figure of a young, slim, muscular man. He was dressed in simple cloths, the fashion of the time, with a long, light colored cape whipping around him. His left hand was against his hip and his right held a large, antique looking gun in a tight grip. In the flickering light of a nearby street lamp she could see his face, fixed with dark eyes, a smirking mouth, and a pair of dark scars running down his left cheek. Slightly unkempt dark red hair, brushed around slightly by the wind, completed the picture. It was the figure . . . of Gene Starwind. [2]

"Stop right there."

Riakie looked for a moment and then, clearly uninterested, turned back to her ‘work’. More blood splattered onto the growing pool on the ground.

"Hey, didn’t you hear me?! I said stop it!"

"Hum, and why should I listen to you?" she said confidently, not even bothering to look up. "You’re not my father."

Gene reeled back, he hadn’t been ready for _that_. "Hey, I’m not old enough to be you’re father! And stop it now!!"

She finely stopped, putting down the rock and releasing Jim’s wrist, but not getting up. She only knelt there, staring down at her victim. The boy wasn’t moving anymore, and his eyes were starting to roll back. ‘If I wait any longer, he’ll die . . .’ Gene thought, desperately trying to figure out what to do. ‘She’s just a kid like he is, but . . . errr, it’s now or never!’ He ran forward, plowing into Riakie and sending both of them straight into the pavement. Jim, though barely conscious, knew an opening when he saw one and took it. He used the last of his strength to fling his arm down, turning his numb body over. Immediately he began coughing, adding more blood to the crimson pool beneath him. In the moment he took to glance back Gene saw this and knew the kid would be all right. He turned his concentration back to the ragging girl trapped beneath him. She growled up at him.

"Get off of me b*stard!"

"Hey, just calm down! Why are you trying to kill Jim?"

Riakie screamed in rage and, with a sudden burst of strength threw him a good foot away.

‘What the h*ll?! A kid shouldn’t be that strong!!’

She rushed forward, but Gene was ready. He side stepped, quickly backing away until he could go no further, his back against a brick wall and his side pressed close to a large, metal dumpster. She simply turned and rushed forward again, madness and blood-lush shining bright in her dark eyes. Seeing nowhere else to go, the red-head jumped up on a nearby fire escape ladder and began climbing. The girl was left howling in rage below him. When he finely got far enough up, he turned to look down.

Riakie stared up at him. Again, she had become strangely calm. She grabbed the edge of the rail and pulled her thin, lean body up the ladder to the first metal platform. There was an old, dirt smeared window on the wall there, and she smashed her fist into it, shattering the thing in a sparkling shower of glass and blood. Gene stared in confusion from above. ‘What the h*ll? What’s she doing?’ With a cruel smile the street girl grabbed a large piece of the shattered window, pointing it towards him in a challenging gesture.

"You want to know why? Fine then, I’ll tell you. He killed my otouto-chan!" [3]

Snarling like an animal she leapt up to where her opponent stood staring in shock. He was dodging as fast as he could, but Gene couldn’t help but get cut across the shoulder. He brought his right hand up, slamming the large gun against the side of the girl’s head. She faltered and fell, dropping dangerously close to the edge, but still she remained conscious. Gene quickly took the window of opportunity and pinned her. The glass fell from her hand, plummeting to the ground where it shattered in an almost musical tone.

"Okay b*tch, explain!"

She snarled at him quietly, a look of pure hatred and loathing shimmering in near black eyes. "What is there to explain? He killed my Otouto-chan, my little brother. It’s that traitor’s fault, and so I have to kill him. It’s only right."

"Wait a minuet, you mean Liko?"

"Who else would it be?"

"Hey, that wasn’t Jim’s fault! Listen, if you blame anyone blame me! I’m the reason he didn’t get back till now!"

The hatred burned brighter, making Riakie seem more of a demon than a girl. "Then I’ll kill you instead!!" She thrust forward, her hands aiming directly for Gene’s throughout, but he was already gone. He’d jumped back, gripping a nearby rung of the ladder. She pitched forward, and toppled off the edge. The thin, dirty cloth of her sleeve caught against the edge of the platform, leaving her dangling over the street below. She thrashed wildly.

"Hey, just calm down, I’ll help you."

"I don’t want your help you murdering b*stard!!" She swung her fist upward in a futile attempt at a strike. The fabric tore further.

"Listen to me! You’ll die if you take a fall like that! Let me help!!"

"I would sooner die!!!"

Riakie did not cry out as the cloth ripped again. She did not yell as the street rushed up at her. She did not scream as her body landed in the open, empty dumpster with a sickening thud. She didn’t curse in rage as she faced the end . . . she cried.

~*~

~*Owarii - End*~

[1] - A quote said by Hiei in the second YuuYuu Hakusho movie *ya, I know, I’m obsessed . . . but hey why not? ((-^) *

[2] - My first big description, how fitting that it be Gene. My lack of adequate descriptions in this fic wasn’t accidental, so when ever these come up (I hope to include more, but it’s really up to Chibi-Ko and your reviews) take notice. ^^

[3] - Ruffly the Japanese term for a younger brother. Please excuse my bad spelling.

More to come later . . . if you want it. (9.9))