[PLEASE USE THE TABLE ABOVE TO SURF THE GRAND CHANCELLOR'S SITE]
Michael Michaelski, GCCStS, KPR, SCSG
You are the visitor since September 25, 2010
- Born in Rock Hill, SC in 1946 while his father was on active duty, he remained an 'Army brat' until his enlistment in 1969.
- Graduated from the University of South Carolina with a degree in Business Economics in 1969.
- Served in the US Army from August 1969 to May 1972 with only stateside service in the Washington, DC area.
- Returned to school and earned a MBA in Finance in 1973. Before retirement, worked as a mainframe computer programmer for SCANA/SCE&G for 36 years.
- Hobbies include photography, reading, stamp collecting (Poland and nearby countries), personal computers and military vehicles.
- Joined the Order of St. Stanislas in December 1992 along with many other South Carolians with a military background.
- Participated in numerous Investitures and meetings of the Order in Poland, Europe, and the Western hemisphere.
- Named Grand Archivist of the Order in 1994 and promoted to Class I in 1996 when the position was incorporated into the Grand Magistry.
- Named a member of the Saint Stanislas Regency Council in 2006.
Webmaster: Dame Margaret Odrowaz-Sypniewski, B.F.A.,ROP, ROJ, SCM.
This page was last updated on September 25, 2010
To report any broken links: Maggie973@aol.com