thaks for visiting the how to part of my site where i will teach you to do basic tricks.
- Find any flat surface
- push off a few times so you are rolling at a moderate speed(the faster you go the further you will ollie)
- As you are rolling put the ball of your back foot on the tail of the board and the front foot in the middle of the board
- Bend your knees
- All at the same time smack the tail on the ground, jump and slide your front foot up the board( this will allow you to level out in mid air
- Stay over the board and at the peak of your ollie you should be centered on the board with your knees bent ready for landing
- keep your shoulders in line with the directon you are going so you dont lose balance
- when you land keep your knees bent to absorb the shock
- when you land back foot should be on the tail but slightly closer to the trucks so your board won't break(thanx transworld)
- Go as fast as you can towards the obstacle you are going to manual on to
- adjust your feet like an ollie
- ollie up and land on the back wheels
- once you are up there rest the majority of your weight on your back foot; thiswill help you get more balance
- ride out then drop off
- (thanx Transworld)
- First you want to start out like an ollie except with your front foot slightly off the edge of the board.
- Do an ollie in this position but instead of just sliding your footup th board, slide it up and flick your foot off the right or left side of the board (depending if you ride goofy or regular) causing it to spin.
- Spread your legs letting the board spin under/between them.
- After the rotation, stop it from spinning by bringing your feet in and positioning them over the bolts.
- Land like as you would with an ollie and ride away.