The Story of the Mango Spread
You're just an average teenager driving in your everyday, ordinary car. Unbeknownst to all, you have mango spread in the backseat. You are going to pick up your significant other (*WinkWink*). You and your significant other are driving around, and you suddenly think to yourself, "there's nothing to do!". What would you suggest? Then you remember the mango spread! You pull over, look deeply into your significant other's eyes and using your sexy voice say, "I've got some mango spread in the backseat..." ~TO BE CONTINUED...~
Mango Spread scenario #1: Shakespeare
- 'To spread, or not to spread. That is the question!'
- 'I always spread on the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th dates!'
Mango Spread scenario #2: Mom finds out
- 'Son... i need to talk to you. I found this empty jar of mango spread under your bed!'
- 'It's not mine!!'
- 'What about the other 8 empty jars of it?? I should have known... the signs were everywhere... the sweet mango smell, the store reciepts, all the extra time you've been spending at your girlfriend's house...'
- 'I'm just holding it for someone, i swear!!'
- 'It's okay, I used to be young once, too. Back in the day, your father and I used to spread the mango quite a bit!...'
- 'Jesus, mom, that's just disgusting!'
Mango Spread scenario #3: Mango Spreaders Anonymous
- Coordinator: 'Now, who wants to share??'
- MSA member #1: 'I remember my first mango-spreading experience... i was so invigorating... and i just couldn't stop!!' *sobs uncontrolably*
- Coordinator: *pats on back* 'It's okay, we're here to help you!'
- MSA member #2: 'GROUP HUG!!'
- *whole group jumps up and hugs each other*