1. Approach the wall of the ramp in fakie position; as you start to ride up the transition, begin to twist the top half of your body (counter-clockwise if your stance is goofy).
2. As your back wheels hit the coping, pop off just as you were doing a fakie ollie.
3. Bring up both knees to your body while spinning 360 motion (if you alley-oop just a little, it'll keep the board under your feet).
4. As you finish the last half of your rotation, start to spot your landing, and guide the board around.
5. Just before you land, unweight your legs and push the board down into the ramp.
6. Land. While rolling forward back down the transition, try to keep your weight centered over the board.