"Who Are You?" Test Answers
Rossetti, Dante Gabriel
Buy this Art Print at AllPosters.com
1. The person with whom you are walking is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
3. The severity of the interaction that you have with the animal is representative of how you handle your problems. (i.e. passive or aggressive)
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of a open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are probably generally unhappy.
7. The durability of the material of which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person you named in #1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic and paper are all disposable, while metal, or china are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person you named in #1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance to you of your sex life!
Want to try some more fun and informative relationship quizzes? Look at the references below!