"Who Are You?" Test
Rossetti, Dante Gabriel
Buy this Art Print at AllPosters.com
Fundamental to having and keeping a good relationship is self knowledge. This is a fun and interesting test, that may help you understand more about yourself.
No cheating, please! That will take all the fun out of it! Get a pen and paper before you read any further. Write down the answer, as soon as you read the question.
Read the following questions, imagine the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.
1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. With whom are you walking?
2. You continue walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What kind of interaction takes place between you and the animal?
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream house. What size is it?
5. Does your dream house have a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on the table and around it.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
8. What do you do with the cup?
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
For results of this test click on "More" below.