Chief Military Personnel launches comms product
As Communications Advisor for and Editor of the new Military Personnel pages of the Department of National Defence/Canadian Armed Forces newspaper The Maple Leaf, I was responsible for seeing that the transition from CF Personnel Newsletter to the MilPers pages was seamless.
I liaised with TML staff to ensure that the packaging of this internal communications tool met all TML requirements.
I continued to edit various CMP and other publications
As well, I provided content for Defence websites such as the Government of Canada online news
service D-NEWS, which is accessed by Canadian Armed Forces base, wing and formation newspapers throughout Canada, and the Fallen Canadians websites.
• Medical Employment Limitation responsibilities clarified
• Apply now: Retroactive pay increase / posting allowance
• Special Duty Service coverage
• Change to duty status for appeal process benefits personnel
• Military Families Fund steps up
• New legislation ensures job reinstatement for Reservists
• New foundation makes a difference
• Military Family Identification card
• Question Corner: Accessing service records