· Take out contact lenses if worn.
· Dress in the garments or disposables which will provide you with the tan lines
· Your hair will be covered with a provided disposable shower cap although the solution
cannot penetrate your hair follicles.
· You will receive a pre-tan mist spray and " buff " dry
prior to the solution application by the Technician to ensure your skin is fully
cleansed of any perspiration you may have on your skin between the time you
exfoliated and arrived at Sprayed Rayz. This procedure will provide you with the
darkest, most even tan possible and increase longevity.
· Technician will pre-moisturize your hands, feet, knees and elbows to control
· A barrier cream will be applied by the Technician to your toe
nails / cuticles, palms of hands, finger nails / cuticles, ankle bones, Achilles
tendons, heels, lips & navel as required for protection or to
minimize solution absorption due to dryness.
· The session takes about 30 minutes for spraying and 15 minutes to dry so
expect to spend approximately 60 minutes including preparation and dressing.
· We recommend that you hold your breath, close your eyes and " tuck
" your lips (if unprotected) while the Technician is spraying the areas of
the face. We make this recommendation because most clients prefer not to breathe
in the mist although there is nothing in the solution that will cause harm if
· Please follow the Technician's instructions regarding movement and
positioning while the solution is being sprayed to ensure complete coverage.
· The Technician is trained to provide an even tan, however it is possible that
some areas of your tan may appear lighter or darker than others due to the
different rate of absorption of the solution by your skin. These differences are
generally only slight and will blend in uniformly after several sessions.
· Your body will be fully dried with a hairdryer and powdered with cornstarch based