Brass Munkey's Online Profile!
Munkey Info & Etc.
- Ht: 6'0"
- Wt: 180 lbs.
- Hometown: Funkytown
- Years Pro: 2 and some change
- Trained By: Kurt Solo, Corey Edsel and Rob "the Bull" McBride
- Biggest Wrestling Influence: Tajiri
- Why I Wrestle: For pure love of the business and a promise to my grandfather.
- The one thing fans don't know about Munkey: I'm a BIG TIME mama's boy!
- Munkey's Music: Anything but country, my favorite being classic rock and HEAVY, heavy metal!
- Favorite All Time Wrestler: Mick Foley
- The Opponent takes Munkey to the limit: "Ravishing" Richie
- Best Wrestling Memory: Any of the training sessions at Rob's house!
- Worst Wrestling Memory: When I got a concussion from Trent Wylde.
- Munkey Watches WWE: Rarely
- Munkey Watches NWA/TNA: Occasionally
- Munkey Movies: Scarface (The greatest movie ever made), Full Metal Jacket (close second to Scarface) and numerous comedies.
- Star Trek or Star Wars: Star Wars, definitely Star Wars
- Dukes of Hazzard or 60 Minutes: UMMM...Dukes of Hazzard (If I replied to that question any other way Rob would KILL me!)
- NFL, NBA or MLB?: What? You got somethin' against the NHL?
- Favorite non-wrestling athlete: Bret Favre
- Favorite food and/or drink: Anything will be sufficient here!
- What Munkey would do if he wasn't wrestling: Wishing I did wrestle!
- Last book read: Why read when I can watch a movie?
- AOL Chatrooms?: UMMMMMMMMM...No Thanks!
- Munkey Says: Rehab is for quitters!
- Munkey Also Says: Anyone who does not LOVE this business for the right reasons, needs to quit NOW!
- Titles held:
- ACWA Light-Heavyweight Title
- 2002 Indy Insiders Newcomer of the Year (a tie with Kamakazi Kid)
- Other Accomplishments: I have achieved complete sexiness!
Courtesy of Grant Sawyer!
Email Brass Munkey for Booking & Appearance Info
A Violent New Breed Production
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com. They are NOT public domain and may they be used without expressed permission and a reciprocal agreement in place. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.